three

NAMI POV Ethan led me to this classroom with a window right out looking the traffic

                                NAMI POV
Ethan led me to this classroom with a window right out looking the traffic. all i could pay attention to was the busy streets until i heard the teacher call my name.

he said something about being mr. g and told me to grab a seat next the Ethan. i don't know if we cool enough to call him Notti but he seemed chill.

"Nami! i ca' call you that right?"

so much for not being cool enough, "mhm, is this where i sit?" he scooted over and leaned a little further before he point to a different seat on the right of him.

"that's where my heart ddot sit you gotta sit in the middle."

by now i'm sure he knew i wasn't going to say much of anything because i didn't know what to even say. so i just nodded and so did he.

"MY SON, where my bruva dd at?" i heard him speaking but i minded my business. the voice i heard was the light skin in the varsity jacket. he plopped down next to me and i instantly smelled his hair products and
cologne. it was pleasant not that Notti didn't smell good, we wasn't close enough to smell it.

in these tiny ass desks with the metal bar, we're damn near thigh to thigh and i'm fighting every in me not to let my thighs drop and spill over to his chair. i could feel his eyes on me but neither of us spoke.

"Darrien why are you so loud." Darrien smacked his lips and mugged mr. g. Mr. g mugged him right back and they both laughed. i could tell he was one of the good intercity teachers and i was so glad.

i'm guessing the last light skin was dd because when he walked in he came and sat right next to notti. they dapped each other up and went on in casual conversation.

class started and we were told to get our notebooks out for the notes. i did as told getting tapped on the shoulder by darrien

"ma you got a pencil?"

i dug in my bag wordlessly and grabbed a no.2 "sorry that's all i got."

"you good, this weak ass numba 2 the least of the worries."

i ain't have a clue what he meant by that but i shrugged and kept writing until i got interrupted again this time by dd, i think.

"yo why you so quiet."

i shrugged again, i don't know these niggas. i tried to write again and still i'm constantly getting drug into another conversation.

"yo ma, why ian ever seen you before?"  it caught me a little off guard but i replied with words this time. "i mind my business darrien jimenez. real shit can i get this done now."

they snickered at my response to darrien, i heard little "the gov is crazy bro" and other things.

"see nah you wildin' nobody wanna talk to ya stuck up ass anyway. weak ass levi jeans, weak ass long sleeve. it's summer time stupid. shawty mad chopped how she coming at me?"

"ight gang you got it. i'm chopped? gimme back my weak ass number two pencil gang."

ain't no way brodie coming at me like that. all i said was i mind the damn business that pay me real shit.

"take the number 2!" he turned around and tapped on this light bright girl who's instagram was prolly "mixedcurlyhead.braceface4" and said the same shit he said to me. "yo ma you got a pencil?"

she batted her fluffy ass mink blinks and said "of course, my heart." 'fore she gave it to him she said "ddot why you never text me back for the link?" with a fake pout.

"i got mad shorties wanna gimme more than just a mechanical pencil, what how you talking worda bro."

This lil nigga mad disrespectful, i'm just trying to do my work for real. before i could even come back Notti interjected "can y'all stop fighting, i got a headache and y'all getting me tight worda my deads."

darrien stayed silent and so do it but we said it all with our eyes to each other.

"quit with the mugs, shorty i know you not really like that. and ddot she ain't even from here gangsta. relax my heart she just tryna do her work worda bro." dd added in

"nah it's none of that, notti tell ya home girl, stop sliding my government, being fed as hell, and turn her big ass dome back around to the front of the class."

"ask her if she know ya name dick." dd said with a "really nigga" face on.

"my heart, she don't even know ya name ddot. she called you what the teacher called you, fucking dumbass. you finna blow me." 

i looked at "ddot" face fall into a straight one and he ain't have no words for the of the hour. i dead didn't know brodie lil street name or whatever.