five

The three demons, and nami all got into her whip at the end of the day

The three demons, and nami all got into her whip at the end of the day. Edot drove a white blazer that used to be her father's.

"what y'all wanna hear?"

"oh nah, my son nami gotta let me get aux." ddot said on live.

"how you finna get aux on live bro." nami stale faced the camera that sat on the dashboard.

"you gone quit playing with me." ddot smacked his lips, mugging her back.

"aight gang, ddot off this bitch because i can't drive this hoe with no music." nami said to the live. as she read the comments some talking reckless "i know this bitch didn't just dismiss us on DDOT live." nami trailed off as she read it. "mmcht it's not even like that gang." she rolled her eyes.

"nah she right though y'all. i love all my fans, y'all my hearts but i gotta dip. i'm off this." ddot ended it.

"yo dick, CONNECT, damn" dd said from the backseat. nami agreed. "deadass bro i don't even care what, play some miley cyrus at this point."

NAMI

it grew quiet as they all smirked. these niggas tryin' line me? i looked around at them.

i heard the beat of party in the usa being played but i knew it was that nyc sample shit they be doing.

"it's fact i love my bitch" they all bounced in they seats beating on dd chest. "fat ass she getting to the shit."

"oooo dd you ate gangy."

"wait to you hear my shit. the real face of harlem nigga."

"nah nah my heart play without you."

notti and dd went back and forth on if they was keeping on party in the usa or skipping it. sooner or later i heard the intro to i'm guessing without you.

"better without you just me and my chrome."  off top i knew it was notti and i'm not even gone hold you that shit was fire.

when the end of the song came i asked them to run it back. "nah gang spin that."

i pulled over to a random parking spot on the side of the deli by edot's and we opened all four doors blast it for my story.

"SHE ACT BAD, SHE ACT BOUJEE, OFF THE MIGO SHE SHAKING THAT BOOTY." the boys hyped me up while i got sturdy. ddot was holding the back of my long sleeve and the other two had each arm.

when my story recording ended we was still dancing to without you until edot came around the corner. he had keem with him.

"since when you be getting sturdy?"

"since you told me if i can't get sturdy i gotta get the fuck out 6 months ago cause i can't be embarrassing you in your own city." i looked at edot with a straight face.