four

NAMI SO far i had 1st and 4th hour with the three demons, or that's what they told me they're called

NAMI
SO far i had 1st and 4th hour with the three demons, or that's what they told me they're called. 3rd and 5th with notti and 6th with dd.

i was walking to lunch with the 3 demons, on the way there we saw a brown skin with arm tats and white teeth. "yo lemme talk to you." he said

Ddot was the first to speak up "nah she good." he tried to speed us up on the way to their table but dd pushed me towards the brown skin and snickered.

when i tell you i rammed into this skinny ass nigga, bird chest and all, in that baby ass white tee of his. mad embarrassing. "you good ma?" i nodded yeah and let him proceed with whatever he had to say cus at that point i'm already there.

"you nami amor?" this shit threw me for a loop because why he stating my shit like that. i looked a around for a second before saying mhm.

"why you wanted to know?" i started to let my face relax into its natural mug.

"chill shorty, you got that tik tok. i seen you, you be posting them girl hooper ones and you got mad followers."

i was nodding cause where he going with this...

minutes later he asked me can he get a follow back or something like that, i kinda zoned out. all i know is after the follow back he blew me so i started turning away.

"yo ma where you going" i heard him from behind me. i kept walking though.

"aight nobody wanted to talk to ya dayroom ass anyways" the boy shouted from the hallway. 

i saw notti and dd laughing, hitting each other as i got closer toward them. "what he wanted?" dd asked with a goofy smile on his face. 

"mmcht lil nigga asked if i could follow him back on tik tok" just off that response alone they bust out laughing again.

"nahhhh dick, you funny" dd said again.

"i'm being so for real gang talking bout i seen you hoop and you got this tik tok, you Namiko amor?" i said mocking the brown skin boy laughing with them.

i looked over seeing ddot wanted to laugh too but was holding it in. i didn't press it cause honestly he hasn't said nothing since first hour. i guess notti caught it too.

"start over."

we all paused confused, "start over. i know y'all wanna be friends. start over."

ddot smacked his lips rubbing his fingers over them before saying. "i'm that lil sugarhillddot nigga." wiping slime under his nose. i laughed at him again before saying my name in the same goofy voice

"i'm that nigga nami, ya heard." i dragged out the d like i hear in those nyc youtube videos. they started laughing at me, when we all died down me and ddot dapped each other up.

"we cool?" i asked.

"we good mami."