Part 1

??? POV

Everything was dark. A quite darkness.. I wasn't moving and my body felt comfortable. I was relaxed but..it was uncomfortable to me. Suddenly a bright light flooded my vision. Noise rushed into my ears. Waves crashing, birds chirping, the sand shifting under my body the rustling of leaves. It all flooded in. My golden orbs studied the area and my sandy blonde hair was ruffling because of the warm wind blowing against it. I sat up, the sand shifted more because of my movement. I looked around..where was I?

Without hesitation I stood up, looked around and started trotting to the forest I saw behind me. It felt like an instinct to not sit around and do nothing. It just felt wrong.. I was walking through a bush, when I heard a bunch of clicks and yelling a little in-front of me, brush surrounded me so I couldn't see them and I doubt they could see me too.

"It's probably just an animal..this is so dumb." I heard a deep but not deep voice say annoyed.
"I saw the blonde hair! It's not an animal!" Another said, they were both annoyed at each other.
I stepped out of the bush area and saw them. White uniforms with tints of blue. They had caps that had the same colour scheme..they had writing on the clothes too but I couldn't read it..they had..guns! They were pointing guns at me!!

I started wailing around until I decided to dive onto the rocky ground and cover my head.
"Put your guns down! It's a kid and we're freaking him out." One said as they all lowered there guns. I suddenly felt something grab the back of my shirt and I was hanging..
"It has wings." I heard someone say right above me.
"WINGS!? HUH SINCE WHEN DID I-" I was freaking out..I mean who wouldn't..THESE GUYS DON'T HAVE WINGS SO WHY SHOULD I!?

Before I knew it I was in a makeshift cage..made of sticks..bamboo..and stuff like that. Cab cuffs were around my wrist as three guys inspected me while the rest were laughing around a fire.
"A devil fruit? You think it's a zoan?"

"Dunno, I put on sea prism stone handcuffs so it doesn't matter"

"..."
"..."
"Maybe we should take him to Garp-San back on the ship?" The one that was quite before just now suggested.
The other to looked like they were sick.
"No I he would kill us! Taking a kid into custody?? No way! You know how scary Garp-San can be??"
"Got any better ideas pretty boy!?"
"I don't wanna die! Dunno bout you but I'm not into dying early!"
"Hah!? You seriously scared of him??"
I did not want to meet this Garp person..they were talking really fast so I couldn't understand most but I did hear..die..kill..HE'LL KILL ME!

The marines eventually decided to take off the handcuffs and guide me to the ship. I didn't wanna go! But he'll if I wanted to fight guys with guns! They're way to tall as-well! But before I could continue complaining in my head, a pain buzzed it's way into it..everything started to go blurry and all noise went fuzzy..I could hear some people yelling but they sounded so far away..
"Kid! Kid! What the hell happened? Are you okay??"
The voices kept getting further..and further..until they disappeared all together..the blurry faces above me faded into nothing. Everything was black. I hated this feeling..if I could just..be running around.

No one's POV

"What the hell happened? I stay on ship to make sure Garp doesn't do anything stupid for a couple hours and you come back with an unconscious kid with wings!?" Bogard was scolding the poor marines who looked like they were about to die. Garp was sitting on a chair shoving meat down his throat as he watched the nurses on the ship tend to the boy.
Garp finally finished the meat and smiled wide.
"He must be around Luffy's age! He can be his brother when I adopt him HAHAHAHA" Garp said this but it just received a punch in the head by one of the nurses.
"Wanna know what's wrong with him or not!?" She questioned him obviously pissed at his childish behaviour but couldn't do much because of her position.
"Oh yes! Tell me everything." Garp pretty much ordered them.

The nurses deadpanned as one decided to explain.
"He has amnesia from a head injury. It's about 3 days old and he also has a devil fruit, which is probably clear because of his wings. We're not sure what one yet but I hope this helped." The nurse explained before bowing "he's discharged, so when he wakes up you can take him up to deck." She finished as she stood up straight.

"Ahh I see. Well he is my grandson so he should be fine! The Monkey d. Family is the strongest there is HAHAHAHA!" Garp said as he started picking his nose and it caused all the nurses to deadpan.

Soon the boy woke up to see a man he recognised as Garp smiling at him.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL!? GET AWAY FROM ME! CREEPY OLD MAN!" he yelled in a panic which caused Garp to laugh.
"What is your name young one?" Garp asked which made the boy stop panicking and think for a second.
"I...dunno..Keigo or something I think." Keigo answered.
"HAHA I'm Garp! You'll call me grandpa from now on though, okay?" Garp kinda ordered him.
"HAH!? NO WAY IN HELL I'M CALLING YOU GRANDPA DAMN OLD MAN!"

"WELL THERE'S NO CHOICE! YOUR MY GRANDSON IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

"HELL IF I AM! CREEPY OLD GUY JUST SHUT YOUR WRINKLY OLD ASS MOUTH UP!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"I SAID- nothing.."

"That's what I thought."

"I SAID I'M NOT YOUR GRANDSON OLD GUY!"

"Either that or..I chuck you in the ocean." Garp stopped yelling for a second to voice out his threat.

"Why should I care about that? I'm not scared of some water!" Keigo shot back at him.

"You should be..since you having wings." Garp started to explain.

"Oh yeah..HANG ON WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"

"It means you have a devil fruit..and that means.. You Can't Swim."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"So basically.." Garp grew a wide smile on his face "you become my grandson or you die."

"YOU'RE SUCH A CRAZY OLD MAN! I guess I'll just be your grandson Old man.." Keigo said annoyed but with one glare he chuckled nervously "Gramps..yeah haha I said Gramps.."

"That's great! No Monkey D Keigo! You will be a strong marine ain't you?"

"Y-yeah.."

That's it for right now. Im sorry if it's really bad quality, this is my first story so yeah. I hope you like it if your reading it right now so yeah bye this was part 1.

1179 words