part 10

KEIGO POV

"Sabo Otoko..?" It was just me and Sabo awake whilst Ace and Luffy was sound asleep. we were in the treehouse from after we moved out of Dadan's hut. I always had these nightmares i could never remember and i guess i woke Sabo Otoko in my sleep so we'd just been talking.

"what's the rest of the world like? It seems scary..." i muttered, and Sabo Otoko looked at me and grinned, it confused me for a bit but i just  grinned back.

"welp..i guess some if it could seem scary, I'd just have to show you one day myself when you join my crew." He said as he looked straight again and away from me, we were sitting next to each other inside the wooden manmade house that protected us from the pitter pattering rain. i was cross legged and Sabo otoko leaned against the scrappily made wall and had his legs spread out.

"yeah...your crew would be pretty cool..I like those stories you make, when we grow up you could make a new one everyday...Though Ace Otoko's crew would be cool too...i think he'd be a bit to bossy but he's strong enough to protect everyone...and i also think Luffy's crew would be fun...his dream is pretty funny.." I blabbered my thoughts out, Sabo was real good at listening, Luffy and Ace would get bored and interrupt me but not Sabo. To be fair i was the same, i was no good listener just like Ace and Luffy, "i don't think i can chose...i wanna stay with all you guys forever.."

"ah, but i promise we'll still see eachother, we're still brothers after all." Sabo Otoko looked at me again and i looked at him and smiled, we both smiled.

"you promise, Sabo Otoko...?"

"sure thing, and don't call me 'Otoko' it makes me seem like a stranger." Sabo otok- i mean he told me so i just nodded.

"you should've told me sooner if you didn't like it...then what do i call you...er ..Sabo-san?" I asked and he just laughed, quiet enough not to wake our brothers up.

"nah...something like 'Sabonii', since I'm your big brother and all." Sabonii suggested and i nodded.

"i guess if i had to chose i just have to board your ship so you can show me the world, huh?" i asked and sabonii grinned even wider then before.

"heheh i guess so!" And...he woke up Luffy and Ace-Otoko.

After that i thought Ace didn't like otoko either, i always thought Ace would just yell at you if he didn't like something...he did seem to smile everytime i called him just 'Ace', i tried to do it as much as i could but it was hard, i needed to add something to it so sometimes i would still say 'otoko' and he would frown. i didn't like that. I liked it when Ace smiled.

We were great brothers, but then one day...

"GIVE SABO BACK! BLUEJAM!!" Luffy yelled in plead, we were all beat up and Bluejam grasped onto Sabonii. Sabonii's father, the richie guy stood in front of me, Luffy and Ace. we were on the ground and i'd never say it but everything hurt like hell.

"give him back? tryto speak sense, urchins. Sabo is my own flesh and blood! It is the duty of every child to live out the wished of their parents who brought them into this world! How dare you urchins convince Sabo to run away from home!! what is it your after...my fortune?" Sabonii's father interrogated us, i didn't really like him all that much. Sabonii didn't so i didn't.