Part 5?

Keigo POV

I went on to find..gold? On my own. Dunno what it is but I guess I just take stuff from people. Ace-guy said to steal from the tuff looking guys! If the old man was here I would steal from him, he's tuff..

I was walking through trash, my already injured wings kept getting caught in piles of trash causing me to wince multiple times. My whole body unconsciously froze when I heard loud and deep voices. Also a thunderous laugh followed by the others laughing. I turned my head slightly to the right and saw them close enough to get a good look at there size, build and appearance. They..we're..huge..this was my chance! But my body..wouldn't move. They wore expensive clothing I wouldn't even dream off. All of the three guys were jacked, ten times my size.

Two of the guys got in a fight causing on to punch the other on his bare chest. The guy didn't even flinch so my body relaxed. 'They mustn't be that strong then. Ace guy was right I could-'  my thought got cut off by the man who punched him stepping back with a smirk.

"Oh? I guess ya wife didn't choose you for nothing no? You aren't to bad.." his deep voice had a tiny of entertainment in it. He also had a very amused expression. I was so confused untill I saw it..I dent..one you would get if you punched a wall..his fist left a dent..I could see some bone poking out too..his fist probably broke and dislocated his ribs..it wasn't that these guys were weak. It was that they both were crazy strong!! All colour left me face as my eyes widened and my pupils shrank. Ace-guy was wrong..and I can't be seen by them or..I'll be dead for real..

At this point in time as I was still as a brick and watched the guys beat the shit out of each other with bare hands the guy who got punches first beat the other to death..they both had multiple holes from fists and bones stabbing out of there skin.

In this moment..I realised there were different type of people..I don't mean "pirates" or "marines" being the two types..some people were truly bad and some were good/neutral.. the guy smirked as he slammed his foot into the face of the already dead man as more of his blood spurted everywhere. The alive man's foot was drenched in the others blood..his wounds and broken bones didn't seem to bother him at all. He was smirking at the body untill the other jacked dude approached him wearing a shocked mixed with anger and confusion on his face.

"Hey man..he was just messing around! It was play fight so..you don't kill guys over that!" His voice was softer shaker but it came out in a loud thunderous tone. He was guy laughing before I bet.

The smirk faded from the bloody murderers face and it turned to a glare. His eyes looked away from the dead guy to the alive one. His eyes and mine met for a second and it made me even more terrified. I wanted to run! Fight flight or freeze right!? I choose flight! No way in hell I could beat this guy! I need to run! But it isn't that easy! I'm sure this guy is way faster then me and my wings are fucked! Even if they weren't I can fly anyway. I'm screwed! May as well try..I'm gonna run while he's distracted with the other guy. Ace-guy won't mind if I don't have "gold" as long as I'm alive right? Yeah.

Why..my body..I need to run godamnit! My body won't cooperate..my body it chose freeze..I NEED TO MOVE!!!!

The murderer's eyes locked with the alive guys. His cold glare sending chills down my spine but it didn't seem to affect the alive guy one bit. Murderer didn't like that one bit and he smirked.
"Why don't I show you why you should be scared of me? Well I guess it'll be to late by then.." his mocking tone pissed of the alive guy as he took a swing. But before his fist came even close to hitting him he swung his arm at lighting speed to his head and the alive, now dead guys head went flying, killing him. Now the murderer turned to me and smirked. Your unlucky I'm angry..boy.