Are you in the "photography" club?

Aries - Yes!
Unfortunately or fortunately whichever it may be, you decided you wanted to join the photography club not having anyone at the time to warn you ended up being forced to join the Yarichin bitch club..!

Taurus - No!
You unlike Aries had someone to warn you that the "photography" club was actually a sex club and you ended up convincing another club to let you join.

Gemini - No!
You were going to join but panicked at the last second and decided to wait till the next day to ask your new friend yacchan if you could join his club instead not wanting to be in a club with random people and no one that you know.

Cancer - Yes!
You met Akemi at break and he immediately tried befriending you and not wanting to be alone in a new school accepted his friendship and he later asked you to join his club.

Leo - Yes!
You befriended Toono as you both were in the same class and decided to stick together! (Along with yacchan) you too decided the best decision would be to join a club together and ended making the mistake of joining the photography club!..!

Virgo - No!
You being a second year and already in a different club did not end up joining Yaribu but ended up joining a club that was more suited to your taste than photography but later ended up finding out you dodged a bullet by not joining the schools sex club

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
Hello everyone first chapter since the revamp of this book! Yay!! Hope you all enjoy this first chapter I'll be releasing the second part of it later so early in the morning but right now I need to charge my phone and maybe sleep for a few hours then continue, also if I made any errors please let me know I'll fix them as quickly as possible!
Bye bye!
Honey