Are you in the "photography" club? (Part.2)

Libra - Yes!
You became friends with Yuri in your second year and even tho you were already in a club he some how managed to make you ditch that club to join his..!

Scorpio - No! And Yes! or maybe..?
You somehow how managed to escape Akemi's grasp on your shirt and ran out the club room as quickly as you could and hid in a empty classroom near by, if your an official member of the club is unknown as you've managed to avoid all club members..

Sagittarius - No!
Having seen one of your classmates Scorpio run out the club room with a terrified look on they're face and some people you would assume are the members of that club running after them you decided not to join the club as something was obviously wrong.

Capricorn - Yes!
Being childhood friends with the club president himself you joined the club just for him even knowing what it was about, partake as least as you possibly can but just enough not to get a punishment from the club...

Aquarius - No!
Just like Virgo you decided to join a club more suited to your tastes than photography!

Pisces - Yes!
You decided to join because of the new friend you made itome! He was just so cute you couldn't say no to him..

.....

If you couldn't tell I was running out of ideas for this part that's why it took so long and I got lazy with the last 2 sorry about that I'll probably fix them when I have better ideas but I didn't really wanna start new chapters with out posting this one so forgive me for my sloppy writing and I'll get straight to doing some more chapters hope you enjoy and as always if I made any spelling errors or made something grammatical incorrect uhh tell me and I'll fix it!
Bye bye for now
Honey!