lady dimitrescu one shot

Alcina sat in her office room looking through papers to see how well her wine was selling.she had been very busy with work not having time to spend with her daughters or wife,she didnt even notice it at first. Alcina heard a knock on her door "come in " she said and kept her eyes on the papers,a maid entered the office and cleared her throat.

"Mistress..your wife wishes to see you"

The maid said and looked at Alcina,she still had her eyes on the paper. "is that all?" she asked and finally took a glance of the maid..she nodded and Alcina then dismissed her.

You were sipping on some wine while reading a book in bed.You missed Alcina a lot,you hadn't had an actual conversation with her in a while,she was so busy with work.You downed another glass of wine and asked a maid to bring you another bottle. A sigh left your lips as you sat Up and leaned to the headboard,you moved your eyes to the book and began to read once again.

Few minutes go by and the maid knocks,then enters the room,pours you another glass,leaves the bottle on the desk and walks away,you sigh and look at the wine glass and pick it up taking a sip once again. this kept going until you passed out cause of the high amount of alcohol.

When you woke up the next day you were alone,just like every single morning for the past two months,you grew tired of it. You began to pack some stuff and decided to leave..you signed the divorce papers..took your stuff and left..you drove to the closest city..which was quite far away from the small village,you finally arrived after five long hours of driving,tears ran down your cheeks and you got to the airport...

.
.
.
.
.
The end