Chapter Three: All You Need Is Love

The night carried on. Harold took the Duke to his office to produce the paperwork. He had agreed to invest in the play. Harold had an investor and now the Bohemians had a show. Once the Duke and Harold left, Yuuri kicked the rest of the group out of his room. He just wanted to be alone now, he felt exhausted.

Once everyone was gone Yuuri just laid down on his bed, his face shoved into one of the soft pillows and sighed. Tonight was one of the biggest days of his career and it just barely went right. So many things could've ended his career as a whole but his brilliant lies and acting was what saved him. But now he was drained.

Yuuri just laid there in silence for a while before ripping himself  away from the soft duvets. He went and changed back into the red silk shirt and pants that he was wearing right before he went to his room to meet Viktor. He went over to the little vanity that he had his makeup and such on. He sat down and started to take off his makeup since it was getting late. He just wanted to get some rest. He hoped that Harold wouldn't need him for the rest of the night. He grabbed the little jar of petroleum jelly from one of the small drawers built into the vanity before he started to wipe away his makeup.

As Yuuri watched the makeup slowly smudge away his mind ended up drifting back to Viktor. He thought he was rather stupid and he wanted to hate him for nearly messing up his acting career several times. But somehow he just couldn't. He didn't know if it was just his innocence or not but he hated it. He just wanted to focus on his work but it was going to be hard now. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn't get that silver haired man off of his mind. He huffed and put down the cloth he was using to get the rest of his makeup. He stood up, grabbed his glasses and put them on. He looked over at the balcony and gazed out of it, from what he could see anyways. He stood there for a moment stepping out on the balcony. It was dark in his room, the only light being a single lamp lit and the moonlight pouring in through the balcony.

Yuuri leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. He could see Phichits apartment. He could tell that there was a party going on. It was bright and he could hear faint music blaring from over there. He wasn't surprised though since they finally got the show that they wanted. He then looked at the apartment under Phichits. That's when he noticed that there was actually someone in there, sitting at the window with a faint light coming from inside the apartment that outlined the figure. Yuuri cocked his brow a little and wondered who that could've been. No one lived there for quite some time now, it was a busy street though and it was almost never quiet, so he wasn't really that shocked that no one moved in for a bit. Yuuri tried to see who was sitting in the window but he couldn't see that well. He sighed before looking down when he felt a ball of fluff rub against his ankle. He smiled and just looked down at his dog.

Yuuri got his dog after the first year he moved to paris. He got a brown fluffy poodle that was up to his mid calf. He was a rather small dog but it was great since apartment owners normally only allow small dogs, and what worked even better was that he was well behaved. He barely barked and when he did it sounded more like a little 'yip' than an actual bark. The dog's name was Vicchan and Yuuri loved him more than anything in the world.

Yuuri picked up his dog and headed up to the top of the elephant where there was a little bed with outdoor pillows, along with a canopy over it. It was nice and Yuuri liked to hide away from the things he needed to do. Even though it wasn't really a hide out when you just needed to go up a little staircase. But Yuuri still liked it. He let Vicchan down and he went over to the bed and sat down. Yuuri looked out at the town. The lights and music, loud talking and laughing in the streets. He loved it all. He had lots of fun times in Montmartre but now that they had an investor, Yuuri was able to get out of here. He had too many bad experiences working in the Moulin Rouge. He just wanted to get out of there now. He was so close to finally having the job he wanted, the life he deserved. He had worked so hard for the past 7 years and now it was finally paying off. He smiled as he thought about how close he was to everything he ever dreamed of. But now that he thought about it he had no idea where he would go once he did become a star. Maybe he would move back to Japan with his sister Mari and see his parents again. He did miss them dearly.