chapter 34

Y/n : hello , tae-

Y/n : hello , tae-

??? : Hello miss , your husband got in a accident we took him to Seoul city hospital please come there....

After hearing that person sentence ground slip from your feet making your whole world crush...

~~~~~~~~~~

ONE HOUR AGO

Ugh....
He sigh tiredly as again he burst on one of his junior he didn't wanted to but he did... as he was frustrated cause of everything... everything is messed up in his life... He lose his baby... & you distance yourself from him... This things were eating him alive... He knows it's his mistake but his intentions were never wrong... But still he is wrong.. ....

whenever he see you crying his heart ache... whenever he tried to talk to you , comfort you... You ended up showering him with your hurtful words...

Your health is fine as you take care of yourself... And special thanks to your mother in law who never leaves you alone cause of this its easy to avoid him
And at the night you always sleep early just to avoid him & he have to wait till you fall asleep..... just to hug you .. just to burry himself in your embrace.... Lossing all his tension.... Forgetting all about the world he just wanted to stay in your embrace which provide him peace .... But Little did he also knows that you are awake..

This whole week you both just cry... But didn't comfort eachother... you distanced yourself from him... .... Making him insecure about marriage... About your relationship with him....

But he shrug it off...

Taking his phone out he dial your number but no use ... you didn't pick it up ,... he expected this...... he sigh and dialed his mother number

On call

Taehyung : hello Mom....

Mrs Kim : yeah tae

Taehyung : mom , did... D-did y/n had her lunch ?

He ask shuttering a little.....as mrs Kim sigh....

Mrs Kim : your fight is not over yet ? Right ....

Taehyung : yeah , but don't worry ... I will talk to her

Mrs kim : i told you na just tell me reason i will talk with her ...

Taehyung : no , mom it's not needed , i will talk to her

Mrs Kim : when ? When she reach india ?

She ask making taehyung confused

Taehyung : India ?

Mrs Kim : ohh , son now don't tell me you don't know that y/n is going to india...

Taehyung : what ???

Mrs Kim : yes , her flight is in next half hour.....

She said as taehyung cut that call without listing further and grad his car keys before running out from his office...