chapter 37

As the days were passing the feeling of anxiety and fear were crossing your heart.... But

they says , being a pregnant means every day is another day closer to the meeting the other love of your life

And you are more than happy and impatient to meet your little one who will complete your family.....

You have become more lazy in this days which always makes you asleep in afternoon

You have become more lazy in this days which always makes you asleep in afternoon... It's was 4 o clock around in evening when you lazily open your eyes after yawning a little you stretch your arms but stop in middle seeing your husband sleeping in uncomfortable position..... He was resting his back on the headboard of bed with a laptop on his lap while his head seems to need some support,....

You fluttered your eyes smiling a little.... And With a alot of struggle you finally sit beside him without disturbing his sleep.... But your eyes caught something on his laptop screen...
As you take his laptop started to read some article which were displaying on screen....

' Diper dad '

' pregnancy parents '

' Supportive partner '

' Father - baby bonding '

' Newborn's father '

You went through his reading list of articles... Only to realise the fear , anxiety and nervousness you were feeling.., were crossing his heart also...

The more time pass you were falling more into him .... He is trying his best to become a good father for baby... but , before that he has become your supportive partner in pregnancy...

The heavy days of pregnancy just went peaceful cause of him... 

You close the laptop and peck his lips...

y/n : You are best hubby...

You said caressing his cheek and kiss him sucking his lower lip as he wiggle in his sleep and open his eyes.. ... you broke the kiss smiling widely.... But again peck his lip... you were bout to backaway but he kiss you holding your nape as a smile was dancing on your lips....

Taehyung : nice way to wake up your husband....

He said wiping your lip with his finger before linking it as you smile shyly looking down.... Making him chuckle...

Weird right sometimes you act bold n sometime shy....

Pregnancy hit hard... yet softly

Y/n : Tae , baby has something to say to you....

You said as he frown his eyebrow

Taehyung : baby ?

He ask as you nodded before holding his hand keeping it on your baby bump...

Y/n : so , ... Dear daddy,

I wiggle in mommy's tummy when you talk to me... , I give response to your love full kisses by kicking inside... you must have feel it outside ... Even though you didn't see me yet but i know you love me..  I love you too daddy... I may be not born but i can tell you you are going to be best dad..
i love you...
So, don't be scared or nervous
You are best..