chapter 36

Another day of being pregnant and another trouble for taehyung...

He sigh nth time in this morning seeing you not even taking a biet of food..... well , all thanks to your morning sickness...

Pihu : here is butter chicken... Di your favourite... Take a biet , you will surely like it...

She said entering in the living room with a plate.. Your fav food... Umm 🧈🐔.... As the cook of this house on his leave and your laws went to attend someone's Marriage ceremony......
So , here your sister cook for you....

Did i mention? that pihu is jungkook's official fiance

Did i mention? that pihu is jungkook's official fiance.... And will officially mrs Kim jungkook after your baby's birth.... It's been an week she is staying in Korea just to take your care.... As your ninth month is about to start...

She place that plate infront of you.... As you unwilling take one biet only to run in nearby washroom just to throw whatever you eat... Taehyung immediately follow you as he held your hairs before patting your back .... You wash your face and turn only to get engulf in his arms

Taehyung : are you okay ?

He ask only to hear your sniffing
As he immediately breck the hug only to see your teary eyes and ... Cute red nose....

Taehyung : let's go to our room.. you will feel better...

He said and peck your forehead before picking you up in bridal style....

Entering in the room he carefully lay you on the bed

Entering in the room he carefully lay you on the bed... fixing your blanket and pillow he was about to walk away but you held his hand stoping him on his tracks as he look back only to see your puppy eyes and.... without saying anything he slipped inside the blanket as you hug him snuggling in his embrace... As this time you just wanted his embrace.......
_________

You both head upstair in your room.... just then the doorbell rang catching pihu's attention as she sigh before opening the door only to see her handsome boyfriend.. NO... Fiance standing there with a bag in his hand.... She smile widely as jungkook peck her lips before hugging her tightly....