[ 1 ]

{Lauren's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

Narrator's pov

The Cullen family file inside the cafeteria two by two.

"Who are they?" Isabella Swan gestures to them. Jessica unconsciously smiles, Angela answering "The Cullens." Jessica leans toward Bella with a grin.

"The blonde one is Rosalie and the dark haired big guy is Emmett. They're like a thing." Rosalie and Emmett flirt with each other on their way to their table. "And the little dark haired girl's Alice, and she's super weird and she's with Jasper, the one that looks like he's in pain." Jessica pointed out Alice and Jasper, who were distracting each other from the humans.

"What about those two?" Bella asked. As if she heard, Lauren stared directly their way.

Elijah kisses her lips and wraps his arm around her waist as she kept a frown etched on her face, leaning into his touch though. "The gorgeous dark haired boy is Elijah, but he's taken by the blonde named Lauren. Whose very weird aswell." Lauren's frown turned into a scowl.

"Don't listen to them, Amor~" Elijah kissed her cheek before her hand, seeing their ring.

They joined the other Cullens, Elijah placing Lauren on his lap as she leaned back and talked with Elijah to distract her from the comments said by none other than Jessica.

"That's Edward Cullen. Totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody's good enough for him." Jessica stated.

Lauren's pov

I sat on Eli's lap, admiring our wedding rings till I heard Edward sit in his seat.

"You and the new girl have feelings for each other." Jasper outed that out. I nodded, "Her mind is very strong, I feel it but it's giving me a headache." I said. Eli wrapped his arms around my waist, "Maybe I could stop that." He glanced toward Bella silently.

"It's not working.." I pouted.

"Sorry, babe.." Eli pecked my cheek before I turned to rest my head in his shoulder.

» —» —» —» —
Skip to Bella meeting the Cullens

{Lauren's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

Narrator's pov

The silver volvo parked in front of the Cullen residence, the sound of a door swinging open before shutting close was heard and the Cullens knew right away that their guest was here. "Take a whiff of that." Rosalie peered at her younger sister, Lauren, she seemed stressed. "It's the human." Esme hummed before walking to her adopted son.

"Are you ok, sis?" Rosalie massaged her sister's shoulders. Lauren nodded, she was beyond in pain. "Amor, don't torture yourself, we should head upstairs." Lauren nodded again as Elijah led her to the stairs but made a stop when Lauren told him to. "Lauren, where are you going?" Carlisle asked, "My head hurts." She massaged her temples before rushing upstairs. "Well, I hope you're hungry." Bella said sure but Edward interrupted, "She already ate."

Glass broke by the hands of Rosalie Hale. "Not only do you waste our time but you hurt my sister too? Perfect." Rosalie glared at the human.

"It's just- I know you don't eat so." Bella looked ashamed. "Of course. It's very considerate of you." Esme gave Bella an apologetic smile.

"Just ignore Rosalie, I do." Edward outs without a second thought.

Rose's frown curved downward, "Yeah, let's just keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us. Especially Lauren." Rose pointedly stared at Edward's blood singer.

"I would never tell anyone." Bella said.

Emmett spoke up, "Well, the problem is, you both have become public—." "Emmett." Esme warned,

Alice and Jasper enter the room with Lauren and Elijah trailing behind, "Hi Bella." Alice greeted. Lauren stayed beside Jasper on his right and gripped tightly on to Elijah's arm for comfort as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Oh. You do smell good." Elijah's eyes darkened. Lauren hushed him and placed a kiss on his lips to get him back to reality.

Edward complained but Alice hushed him. "Jasper's our newest vegetarian." Carlisle pointed out. "It's a pleasure to meet you.." Jasper curtly nods, Bella turns to Lauren with a slight smile.

Bella blinked at her, "You must be Lauren, it's nice to meet you." Lauren nods before turning to Elijah and hugging him tightly.

Edward seemed disgusted by someone's thoughts and takes Bella somewhere else.

Alice and Esme exchanged looks. "I that went well." Carlisle plunged his hands in his pockets, "Clean this up. Now." Esme ordered. Lauren sat Elijah down before helping Rose out, "Thanks for sticking up for me." Rose smiled, "I'm your older sister, it's my job."