[ 2 ]

{Lauren's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

Narrator's pov

Edward, Lauren, Elijah, Alice, and Jasper were going on a school trip to learn about plants. Back at the Cullen household, Lauren is complaining about how she'll have to sit closer to humans that reek of sweat and blood. "There's no turning back, Amor, you'll have to sit with me in the back." Elijah pecked her cheek before slinging his arm around Lauren's shoulder.

— » — » —» — » —
Baseball with the Cullens

{Lauren's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

{Elijah's outfit}

Narrator's pov

Lauren and Elijah were practicing their batting, Elijah holding her waist as he taught her even though she knew already.

"It's time." Alice stated, Rosalie nodded to bowl and Alice did that, adding a fancy leg kick to it. Rose hit it with the bat before dropping it and sprinting to each base with vampire speed. "That's gotta be a home run, right?" Bella confidently said.

Lauren spun the bat in one swing before grabbing the hilt. The sound of the ball heading straight toward Esme as she caught it and then the sound of scraping was heard. "You're out." Bella said.

Emmett chanted, making Rose pissed off more. She glared at Bella. "You got it next time." Lauren whispered,

Rose nodded before standing right side of Jasper. Lauren walked up to the home base with her bat and winked at her husband, Elijah smirking before crouching.

Alice bowled once more elegantly and tossed it, Lauren hitting it eagerly to the left side.

As fast as she batted was as fast she got back to home base. "Home run!" Bella smiled, Lauren nodded to her before being engulfed by Carlisle, Jasper, and Rose. "Nice one." Jasper ruffled her hair, Lauren annoyed.

"My hair.." Jasper smirked before Carlisle went up to bat, earning another home run.

Jasper did some sick swinging trucks and got to second base. Rose hit again before she replaced Jasper and he ran to the last base.

"Stop!" Alice recovered from a vision.

Elijah and Lauren glance at each other before running back to Bella to cover her human scent. "They were leaving, and then they heard us." Alice told them her vision.

Edward had the most panic for Bella, "Get your hair down." Bella complied. "Like that'll help, I can smell her from across the field." Rose blatantly stated.

Lauren took Elijah's hand and glared the trio of nomads way.

They were apparently joining in on the game and Bella and Edward were leaving. Brilliant.

"We'll bat first." Carlisle tossed the baseball to the chocolate skinned man named Laurent, the red head caught it instantly. "I'm the one with a wicked curveball." Victoria smirked.

Jasper intervened, "I think we can handle that. Watch out for our ace's swings." He gestured to Lauren.

Earning laughs from all of the immortals, "We shall see." Victoria and Laurent turned while the blonde vampire stared at Edward and Bella, specifically Edward.

Bella turned, Edward following till the wind brushed her hair sideward, her scent invading others noses.

"You brought a snack." James crouched protectively, Laurent and Victoria posing after. Lauren hissed over protectively, Elijah defending her.

"The girl's with us, I think it's best if you leave." Carlisle talked, Laurent understanding "I can see the game is over, we'll leave."

"James." Laurent warned. James hissed before standing up straight, Victoria kept in her place before flicking her hair their way before they emerged back inside the fog.