[ 3 ]

Lauren's pov

It has been awhile and no sign of the nomads we encountered at the baseball game.

I went with Alice and Jasper, taking my wedded mate with me as Bella shared the car with Alice. Me and Eli were in a separate one.

(His car)

Eli was driving as he kept a hand on my thigh, squeezing it every now and then

"Eli, we're going to the hotel, why are we going somewhere else?" Eli parked in a parking before turning to me. "They said to wait here while they order a room for Bella to stay in." Eli said, he kissed my lips and we ended up making out in the car without knowing, Jasper knocks on the window.

I slide it down with a smirk, "What a gentleman." I pecked Eli's cheek one last time before getting out of the car.

"Let's go, mind not eating each other's faces while we're here?" Jasper pointedly stared at Eli with a glare.

"We'll try." I backed my mate up.

The hotel was nice and simple, Eli tugged me toward the reservation counter where Alice was.

"Just a room for two nights." She was given a key before I sensed a scent that was familiar. Pass me by, "What's wrong, Amor?" I shook my head with a grim expression. "Nothing."

Eli kissed my shoulder before we headed to the room assigned to us under Cullen.

We reached it but Bella wasn't inside. "Where's Bella?" Alice looked everywhere in her peripheral vision. "That's why I sensed it, I felt my headache go away." Eli nodded and said "Her gift wasn't present either." Alice and Jasper seemed to know where they went.

"She's at the ballet studio." Alice looked at her mate with shock.

Me and Eli were oblivious. "Why?" I asked. "Alice had a vision and Bella knew exactly what she drew." Jasper revealed a drawing.

I took it with surprise before coming up with a plan, "We need to tell Carlisle quick. Edward and the others are coming right now." Alice says.

— » — — » — — » — — » —

We all ran to the place Alice had vision of and Bella gave us the answer to the place. Edward was the first to get there before we entered to find Edward technically torturing James.

"Edward, don't do this." Carlisle stopped his adopted son.

"Carlisle, the blood!" Alice warned the old immortal before Emmett and Jasper took a hold of James, he struggled against them.

"Lauren!" Carlisle alerted, I grabbed James' cheek and my eyes flashed, James immediately stopped struggling and stood still.

Alice came in and ripped his head off is his shoulders, dropping it, as the fire engulfed it and spit higher.

I kicked his body in as Jasper and Emmett let go. We kept loading the fire with the floor planks.