𝒊. 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

*ೃ carefully curated ˚◞♡

*ೃ༄ carefully curated ˚◞♡ ⃗

SAGE STERLING

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?

WHY ARE YOU SO
OBSESSED WITH ME?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 smoke clouded the air around me as the orange cherry illuminated the dark. Tuesday evenings were always spent on the pier getting drunk and avoiding my house at any cost.

"Pass the wine," Chris demanded as my legs dangled down and I watched the waves crash against the pier. I licked over my lips that still tasted like white wine, as Rafe passed the bottle to Chris.

Christopher took a long sip before handing the bottle further down to Hazel.

"I can't believe school started yesterday," the blonde whined and threw her head back, taking a long sip of the alcoholic beverage. "I fucking hate waking up early."

Rafe and Chris shared a brief look. "So glad we don't have to go anymore," they laughed, doing their usual handshake. "Those fucking uniforms and the teachers will forever give me PTSD."

Chris placed his cold hand on my bare thigh, causing me to pull my leg away. "Talking about school, we should probably get going. Early morning and all."

"Sage, you are no fun," Rafe interjected. "I thought we are keeping up the tradition we've had this summer."

My brows furrowed in confusion, as I deeply inhaled the tobacco. "As much as I would love to sit here and get drunk with you guys, I have more important things to do."

My body got pulled closer to the dark-haired guy and a sloppy kiss was placed on my neck. "Come on, babe. One more hour."

Rafe gave me his puppy dog eyes, as did Hazel, all begging me to stay put. "Fine, one more hour and then we leave," I pointed at the blonde girl, who gave me an excited smile, before taking another swig of white wine.