A/N

Hi! It's been quite a while since I've updated this story, but I plan on hopefully doing so soon! Addressing those concerned with how I described Lester at the beginning of this story: he was a character created to be an odd dude. He was written and scripted as a hint that people in Ambrose weren't entirely there, or at the very least, some of them weren't.

I try to write with detail, and the way I described Lester wasn't an insult to his character or anyone like him, I simply looked at a picture of him, and described his outfit.

Those so graciously concerned that I'm a "citiot" would be glad to know that I live on a farm out in the middle of nowhere. Hell, my address doesn't show up correctly on a GPS. So no, dear reader, I don't live in a city or in the suburbs, but I do write with detail and I'm very glad you found at least some interest in my book! I hope you continue to read and enjoy this, despite my obviously insulting behavior towards a fictional character that I'm simply trying to make as canon as possible.

I hope you all continue to enjoy this story and any other one of mine you decide to check out!

                                   Much love,
                                                       Author