Chapter 3

The sun was shining though Louis unclosed curtains, the slight breeze from the slightly ajar window never getting to him. He was being blocked by something, as Louis tried to remember what happened last night he felt to person next to him move. Louis looked at the man, remembering what happened and smiling like an idiot, Harry noticed "Are you normally this happy in the morning?" He said chuckling. Louis put his head down trying to hide the blush that was creeping onto his face. "Don't hide love, I think you look even more sexy like that" Harry said nipping at Louis neck. "Come on let's go downstairs I'm starving" Louis said getting out of the bed.

As they got downstairs they were welcomed by Niall and Marie basically having sex on the kitchen side. The other vampires must have gone home Louis thought to himself trying to get a bowl out of a cupboard but gave up. "Go upstairs and do that yeah I want my breakfast now and I don't want to be sick" Louis said rather loudly causing Niall to jump from not being able to hear as well as Marie. Marie could hear Louis and Harry from a mile away and se defiantly heard them walking in the room. "Oh don't need to be so grumpy now do we Lou, I mean it's not like you've got a vampire brother and sister in your house that can hurt you with a click of a finger. I think we will just stay here on the side thanks" Marie said. "What! You two are siblings?" Louis asked confused. "Yeah we are, but it's okay love I won't let here hurt you, why don't we go upstairs for round two yeah?" Harry said practically dragging Louis out of the kitchen.

When they got back upstairs Harry pushed Louis onto the bed attacking him neck with kisses and bites. "Why don't we go out yeah we can go to the beach if you want?" Harry said whilst biting Louis neck. "Yeah let's go but I have to get Niall some condoms because he's out of them and he won't be happy if I don't get any for him considering they have sex like every second of everyday. It's really disgusting to hear them doing it I mean it's my best friend." "Yeah I know what you mean, me and Marie live together so when Niall comes round they always do it and I can hear it way more that you can because I have sonic hearing so I hear the little things you can't hear." Harry said whilst holding Louis close. "I know I've only known you for half a day but I really think I love you and that you might be the one" Louis said putting his head down again trying to hide his blush. "Hey what did I say about hiding your blush, and I think I love you too"