Chapter 2

He eventually settled on tight jeans and a loose shirt, hoping to look as good as possibly could. Hearing footsteps through the house, Louis sighed and left his room, blushing web he saw four guy vampires. Marie was already attacking Niall's neck, but he looked like he was enjoying it, so Louis just rolled his eyes. "Animal" He teased as he walked past ignoring Marie's wink.

As Louis walked to the kitchen he caught a look of a really hot vampire. "Umm... Hi" Louis said sheepishly. As the hot vampire turned round their eyes locked onto each others and they stayed like that for a while. "Harry where are you? Oh there you are, do you have a condom? Niall doesn't seem to have anymore." Marie said breaking the connection between Harry and Louis. "Umm.. Yeah I do. here you go but you owe me one Marie!" "Thanks your the best person in the world! Be back in 20"

As Marie and Niall left Harry noticed Louis was making himself a drink. As Louis was about to turn around and head to the living room he felt two arms around him holding onto the side, Louis was trapped. "Where do you think you are going?" Harry said nipping Louis neck, "Umm... Well.... I... Um..." Louis tried to speech but he was enjoying the situation too much. "Where can we go that's move private?" "Um.. my room" "Great lead the way"

Louis lead Harry to his room where they could hear everything going on between Marie and Niall. As Louis shut the door he was attacked by biting on his neck. Harry tugged Louis' shirt causing him to take it off, Harry was already down to his boxers and now so was Louis. Things happened so fast for them both. Soon they were laying naked between the sheets of Louis' bed, Harry's arms around Louis.

"Wow! That was amazing" Was the last thing Louis said before slowly falling asleep.