His Dark Queen (smut)

Suitless Vader x reader
——————————————-

Your hand gripped your black hilted lightsaber tightly. You ignited the ruby blade and held out your other hand so an officer's neck flew into your grip.

"Captain Carson, I hate having to repeat myself." You told the Captain coldly.

"I swear—I—"the Captain's excuses were soon lost to him as you squeezed tighter. You swung your lightsaber and Carson's bottom half of his body fell to the floor.

"CLEAN THIS UP!" You ordered to the terrified control manager who quickly nodded. You marched out of the room and to your chambers where a shirtless man lay awaiting your arrival.

You walked in still angered by your Captain's incompetence. Your yellowish-red eyes flared with fire, but it was soon extinguished by soft kisses planted on your neck.

You leaned back into the owner of the kisses and you felt a passionate kiss be planted on your lips. You disconnected and looked into the identical yellow eyes of your husbands.

Joining him on the dark side that day on Mustafar was the greatest decision of your life.
With your combined power you took down the Emperor and were crowned the rulers of the galaxy.

"I awoke this morning and you were not beside me."Anakin said pushing his face into your neck for kisses.

"I had to take care of a few loose ends in my hierarchy, but I am back now Anakin." You tell him. You were the only one who still could ever call him by his true name, anyone else who ever tried ended up dead.

He spun you around and picked you up sitting you down onto the large bed. He leaned down and kissed your lips, "you work far too hard, my darling." Anakin said.

You scoff, "well one of has to, and it sure isn't going to be you." You say but am met by his lips once again, silencing you. He pushed you to lay down on the bed and you do; the black silk sheets felt nice under your fingertips. Your husband pulled your black boots off of you, then your long black skirt, and then your black and red armored vest.

He licked his lips and dove in kissing and suckling your breasts. You moaned and began to grab at his long hair, pulling on it. He groaned and the vibrations sent a shiver of desire down your spine.

He grabbed your hands though and with his cybernetic hand he held them away from him as he leaned over to the nightstand and pulled out force-suppressing cuffs. Your eyes widened, "you're a naughty boy my king." You say with hooded eyes.

He only smirked and leaned down to your ear, "only for my queen." He whispered and you smiled before he placed your arms near the headboard and locked you into the cuffs.

Your core was tingling with excitement at the suspense of what he was to do next. He trailed his fingers both cybernetic and non along the skin of your stomach making you shiver. He kissed your lips momentarily before moving his lips down to your neck and your chest and your stomach before stopping at your waist.

You had your eyes closed when Anakin looked up. He reached up with his hand to stroke your chin, "eyes on me, my love." Anakin ordered softly. You popped your eyes open and glanced down at him making him smile, "that's my girl." He said before placing his head between your thighs.

The sensation made you pull at the cuffs, almost causing the cutoff of the circulation of blood. You moaned but kept your eyes open and on Anakin. You watched as he pleased you and fell under your spell that you had always had on him.

His tongue worked like magic and once he hit a sensitive spot you wanted your hands free. "Ani! Vader!" You moaned almost pleaded. Anakin didn't listen to your commands until he heard the name you called him next. "My King!" You cried out as soon as you orgasmed.