Headcanon Series: Dating

Some personal headcanons about Anakin as a boyfriend! Enjoy!
———————————

-he had never been in a relationship before, but he was definitely a good boyfriend to you.

-His first kiss with you was his first kiss ever. He was a bit hesitant and shy but he grew to love kissing you and would kiss you anytime he could.

-dates would often be to far out places and isolated meadows. He was one of the most famous faces in the galaxy so dates had to be isolated and low-key.

-when he was away on missions you would hologram chat one another whenever you could.

-He was protective of you to the point of possessive, but he had never been with someone before so you let it slide. But when he was protective he was very protective.

-he would gift you an item from every planet he visited on missions. Whether it was a rock he had picked up while on a scouting mission, a flower indigenous to that planet alone, or something else entirely. Having those things with him on his travels makes him think of you when he looked at them and made him smile as he couldn't wait to see you and give you his gifts.

-he also will get you flowers after an argument, no matter what you argued about he will get you them.

-sex was something new for him as you were his first. He was sloppy, gentle, hesitant, but sweet. As you stayed together longer his confidence increased as did his ability in the bedroom.

-When he asked you to marry him he did it in the place you had your first date. You obviously said yes and you couldn't believe you were engaged to Anakin Skywalker.

-Overall, Anakin was a very good boyfriend to you, and he was an equally great fiancé.