Rich Folk

Original Version: https://archiveofourown.org/works/7097227

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of Thursday featured nothing but distancing, as μ's and Trickstar had to distance themselves from the Yumenosaki Student Council, having learned about Eli's confrontation with them over their observation of Honoka and Hokuto. It pained Hanayo a little, since they also had to distance themselves from Tori, whom she grown close to. Mao was the only exception, since he proved to be different from the other council members, but he was still reeling from what he had unwittingly unleashed.

Eli decided to cheer them up by telling them and the others about her original encounter with Eichi.

{Friday}

It was now the final weekday. The girls and Hasuka had to go back to Otonokizaka soon, but they were relieved to learn that they left an impact on Yumenosaki. Honoka and Hokuto even added that they can still visit each other if they so choose due to the 3-hour train trip.

~Yumenosaki~

Maki: *Exits her classroom with a sigh* Well, it's back to the old grind once the day is done.

???: At least, you'll be leaving with a bang.

Maki: *Turns to see...* Oh. You again.

Tsukasa: Don't be so gloomy, Maki. It's a 3-hour distance between our respective turfs.

Maki: I'm not gloomy. I'm just relieved that we're finally heading back.

Tsukasa: You don't like it here?

Maki: I never said that. I just...

Tsukasa: ... You haven't told them yet, have you?

Maki: ... Mm-mm.

Tsukasa: Well, you shouldn't be so stressed at hiding it from them. You have to tell them sooner or later. Just... be yourself when telling them.

Maki: ... Alright. I'll tell them.

Tsukasa: *Smiles*

Maki: But I'll do it under one condition.

Tsukasa: Hm?

Maki: You need to be involved as well.

Tsukasa: ... Oh?

{Later}

Maki: *Approaches the gang* Hey, guys.

Honoka: Hey, Maki. *Notices Tsukasa* And Tsukasa.

Subaru: Why are you here?

Tsukasa: ... Tell them, Maki.

Maki: ... Right. *Clears her throat* Guys, I need to tell you something.

*The others listened*

Maki: Honoka, Eli, you two aren't the only ones to encounter a Yumenosaki student in the past.

Eli: *?* We're not?