5

Felix dropped his bags before settling down on the bed, he was tired from the journey now that he was on the bed he didn't want to get up.

"We still need to tidy up the place, get up." Mrs. Lee said walking past the bed nearing the wardrobe as she put some boxes with clothes inside.

"Can we do it later? I'm really tired, at least give me some food." Felix said in a low voice drowning in the mattress.

"Jisung is coming with food, he called earlier. Alright half an hour, I will come back to get you up." Mrs. Lee said before leaving the room.

Felix had just moved into an apartment nearing his college, there were still a few weeks before the next semester to start but wanted to move in early to stay in touch with others as he couldn't live at Changbin's place forever.

Felix closed his eyes taking a deep breath as he thought about things to do after the semester starts, he was already a semester late so he had a lot in his bags he couldn't waste a second now. Before knowing he was already asleep leaving small snores drowning more into the soft mattress against his back.

"He is even uttering bad words these days, he can barely keep his mouth shut." Felix woke up hearing a familiar voice. He blinked a few times before sitting and checked the time, he slept for 3 hours.

"Mom, you didn't call me after an hour?" Felix yawned entering the kitchen.

"You were fast asleep so I didn't want to disturb you." Mrs. Lee said. "Wash your face, there's drool everywhere." She added.

"Ugh, Jisung hasn't left yet?" Felix wiped the corners of his mouth looking at his squirrel friend taking a bite from an apple.

"I helped auntie while you were asleep. We were supposed to eat together but guess you forgot now your food is all cold." Jisung flashed a smile.

"Can you freshen up, Felix? I will heat up your food meanwhile, I have an evening appointment so I need to hurry up." Mrs Lee said.

"Mom you can go ahead, I can hear it up later. I'm feeling better after the nap." Felix walked out of the kitchen to head up to the washroom.

"Alright then, I will see you later. Bye, love you." Mrs. Lee said before walking to the entrance. "Take care, Jisung." She flashed a smile before leaving.

"I still need to go back to the studio, will you be alright?" Jisung asked picking up his bag and the boxes he brought with him.

"I'm not a child." Felix said taking a bite from his pizza.

"You're worse. Nevermind, don't let any stranger to come in. See ya." Jisung waved before walking as Felix just nodded.

Felix wasn't hungry but as he took his first bite from the pizza all the hunger from all time came clashing on him, he could eat some more. So he picked up his phone and walked out to find a convenience store.

He picked up some instant noodles and rice balls and walked towards the cash counter to pay it off. The line wasn't long enough and soon it was Felix's turn.

"I bet you have a girlfriend at this point, why are you always on your phone? Who are you talking to?"
"Horse shit, I'm just talking to my mom, she hasn't stopped worrying since I have arrived here." The second voice sounded familiar to Felix so he only looked back to have a glance and to his surprise it was none other than Bang Chan with another guy.

'Fucking shit' Felix mouthed to the point Chan had noticed him in the line.

"Customer?" The cashier broke his daze as he looked in front.
"Huh?"
"Cash or card?" There was monotone in the cashier's voice.
Felix's hand started to shake taking out the phone from his trousers' pocket.
"Ah..um..you know what, I don't think I have enough balance to buy them right now." He was late to say as he rushed towards the exit as fast as he could and once he was out he left a deep breath out and sat on his knees down on the marble stone walkway.