8

Felix put the video on music literacy on hold and reversed it since he was putting off doing an assignment that was due the next day. Although he was distracted frequently, the task he needed to prepare was the most distressing thing he could think about at that moment. He's been thinking about what Bang Chan told him at his office that day a lot. He clearly couldn't throw the idea away as he didn't understand half of the elder's speech. The older was on his mind at that precise moment. No matter how hard he tried to ignore him, Bang Chan was always on his head and a menace to him. He started watching the video from where he left it again and this was the last try before his brain gave up and he ended up not completing the assignment after all

It was just as it was supposed to be he ended up not getting any credits for the assignment. It was only the first semester and he was already screwed. If he didn't keep up with his major he wouldn't be able to keep a good cgpa. It has been a few weeks since he went to Chan's office, the elder didn't catch up with him later but made sure not to leave out Felix in any of his lessons. Felix surely felt awkward and Chan stepping up his game just made it worse for Felix which just made him ignore the elder at any cost.

That being said nothing bettered up as Chan was trying to approach Felix the younger tried to avoid him at any cost. That just made the older even try harder and it seemed the fate favoured Chan more.

- Do you have a poster carrying case?

Felix who was having his lunch at that moment got a text from an unknown number. Given the text seemed sketchy to him ignored it and concentrated on his bibimbap.

- This is not a sketchy text.

Now Felix was curious, he did have a poster carrying case but he hadn't use it in a while.

- Yes, I do but who is this?
- Is it blue with black stripes? Comes with a black strap with a name tag on it "Felix ♥️"
- Yes, that's exactly what it looks like.
- Where is it?
- It's at my place.
- You sure? Cause it seems like I have the same one here with me.

"SEND PHOTO"

- Yo, that's mine why do you have it? Who are you?
- You left it at my office.
- Bang Chan hyung?
- Bingo.
- How did you get my number?
- Silly question. If you need it come get it after class.
- Keep it, I don't need it.
- Okay 👌 it's gonna come handy to keep my Ed Sheeran poster in.

Felix lied since it was his favorite case and he had no idea it had gone missing, but he also didn't want to face Chan alone. He sighed and palmed his face.

'The god must despise me,' he thought to himself as he picked up his lunchbox. He was on his way to the library because Jeongin had different classes that day and they couldn't meet. He still had a few while before the next lecture so he prepared a few notes ahead.

Chan's lecture ended half an hour ago. Felix didn't have any classes later on; he was just contemplating the fact that he should really get his poster case. While just thinking over it, he was in front of the teachers' hall, and he gave himself a look before he knocked on the door.

"Come in." Voice said from the inside. Felix stepped inside with a shaky heart finding Chan stacking up files.

"Didn't think you would come, I was just going to open it up." The curly haired flashed a smile picking up Felix's poster case.

"Sorry, I didn't realise I left it here, I didn't need it afterwards so it totally slipped my mind." Felix said scratching the back of his neck. He took the case from the elder right after the elder caught his hand.

"Wait, did you think I called you just for this?" Chan smirked while the younger had a dumbfounded look on his face. "I have been trying to get a hold of you for so long but it's like trying to catch the cloud, you're always ignoring me. Even today you almost didn't want to come." The elder continued still holding the younger's hand tight.

Felix stayed quiet for a bit as Chan gave his hand a small shake. "I had found it already but didn't tell you as I had to think it over." Chan.

"So, you didn't want to give it back to me?" Felix asked.

"You know I don't mean that. I thought you wouldn't come so I'd just give it to someone to reach to you." Chan explained while letting Felix's hand.

They were quiet again before Felix opened his mouth. "Hyung, I think I made it clear before. Why are you stirring it all up again?"

"I'm not stirring anything, can we consider a fresh start?" Chan said with a pleading voice. "I'm sorry I misunderstood about you and Changbin, I was really jealous and I'm not proud about it." He added.

"Please don't bring him up, it's so cringe." Felix almost laughed. "That's the most bizarre idea you created."

"I'm sorry." Chan said in a small voice. "Can you consider us now though? I can't surely push you, I just hope to be someone very important to you. I'm sorry I didn't fight for us before, I was a fool, everything went away so damn fast I didn't realise how wrong I was. Now standing here in front of you I understand how much I like you."

"I don't know.....I don't think I'm quite ready." Felix grazed the nape of his neck. "It's too sudden."

"I'm not pushing you, please, take all the time you need. Just.....just don't ignore me like I'm not there." Chan palmed Felix's hands together as he looked at the younger passionately. "I have never stopped loving you." He added with a slight smile.

Felix was bewildered, he didn't know if this was what he wanted. Both of them stayed quite before Felix stated. ".......Okay."

Chan was on cloud's nine, he almost felt he could do a little jump but at front of Felix he just had to keep it to himself and act accordingly. He shaked the younger's hand. "Can I give you a hug right now?" He asked.

"What?" Felix looked straight at the elder.

"I mean no harm, I'm just really happy." Chan flashed a big smile.

Felix just nodded his head, Chan took no time and hugged the younger tightly, they just felt all the emotions coming back at once it was like a flood of emotions. This hug was different from when Chan hugged him at his place the other day, it was rather warm and cozy, like before.

Hi, long time no see 🖤