11

Felix got up from his seat as he was immediately pushed back into his seat by Chan now he just sipped on his drink side eyeing the elder.

"Long time no see." Choi Iseul smiled.

"Yeah, how long has it been?" Chan chuckled as Felix stayed in the dark.

"Feels like a decade haha, are you here on a trip?"

"Yeah, I'm guessing it's the same for you."

"Yeah, I'm here with a few friends of mine, and you are..." She smiled looking at Felix who was sitting on the arm chair. "A younger brother?"

"No, no." Chan laughed. "He's not my brother, he's-

"I'm his boyfriend." Felix completed the sentence for Chan as he looked other ways while the elder was left jaw dropped.

"So you guys are dating." She gave a small smile.

"Right, yeah." Chan said caressing the nape of his neck.

"Alright, see you around, have fun." Iseul said before walking away.

"You too." Chan said before taking a seat beside Felix who was still looking away.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Chan chuckled.

"I just saved your face in front of your ex-girlfriend." Felix shrugged.

Chan stayed quiet for a while before replying. "How do you know she's my ex girlfriend?"

"I just took a guess, you seemed pretty chummy."

"Chummy, not really, I was pretty surprised to see her here."

"Mhmmmm you still seem to remember her full name."

"Are you.....are you jealous?"

"How is it being jealous?"

"You sound very petty right now. I might remember her name but I know more about you." Chan chuckled.

"Oh really? I dare you to name my favourite colour." Felix said.

"Black. Your favourite color is black. You love rice cakes, you can't eat spicy food, you like soccer, you hate scary things." Chan said at once as Felix just stared at him almost dropping his jaw.

"I don't even remember sharing those." Felix then blushing real good said looking away. "Well, it doesn't mean anything." He added before getting up from his seat walking towards the elevator. The elder just followed him chuckling as he patted Felix's head.

The journey lasted a week, and Felix and Chan pretty much covered the entire forest, including the environs. Although Felix's dream to pitch the tent wasn't entirely fulfilled, they still lit a bonfire and s'mores, and he made sure to take a few pictures for his memories. He lacked the courage, though, to ask Chan to take a picture with him. The teahouse into nowhere, in Felix's opinion, was the highlight of their enjoyable time.

When they thought they were lost on their third day of hiking, they discovered a little teahouse hidden in the jungle. Only one woman was seated near the counter reading newspapers; there were no other customers. They asked for directions and sipped on a cup of rainbow tea, which Felix deemed to be the greatest tea he had ever tasted. Although they were unable to stop there for very long because it was becoming dark outside, he didn't forget to take a photo there as well.

Felix posted a handful of the photos he had taken on their trip to Instagram after they got back to the hotel. There were a few comments underneath the pictures, but it was Jisung's that attracted his attention.

hannamja: You are on date with Chan hyung?

Felix couldn't understand how the elder understood it there was no sign of Chan on any photos.