three weeks

There is one thing I must say that this is my 3rd week with my boyfriend that I'm very happy to be same. Tomorrow is the 3rd week. I am on to say this is that this is a milestone and I'm getting a promise ring something I did not usually get in other relationships because the people were a******* to begin with this guy was not an a****** to start with in the beginning.
Instead hes been very wonderful and very kind to me. And I'm very happy about that to begin with Because hes the male version of me in the 1st place someone that I've been dreaming of meeting in the Since 14 years old I've been dealing with a lot of problems. With aspirin's P TSD and ADHD something I had to deal with on my own now I don't have to deal with it on my own perinstead I'm able to meet someone who is decent enough to understand what I'm going through and knows exactly what I'm going through because he goes to the same SHIT as I do.
Usually people start running to the hills because I'm the big bad b**** because of my PTS Diaz something I'm sorry to say but that's where it is the case with being P TSD and aspergers and trying to look for a friend or boyfriend when you're online they think you're a nutcase. But it's really not the case who the f*** is really sane these days.
I never thought that I would come to the point where I would go to get gifts or actually go and get a promise ring in the 1st place to begin with because I've never been through that stage of the relationship I've always been in the breakup stage right away at the beginning or they're going to another relationship cheating on me and starting to b******* me in the stuff.
The reason why I have gone so far is also because of Helen's good advice as well as the advice of not going on dating sites instead try to be friends and then see what happens from there and that's what goes on with me and my boyfriend in the 1st place is that we're friends 1st and then we end up being lovers second.
Nor did I ever think of feeling the need to do things I've never thought I wanted or Felt like I was out of my skull in the 1st place but wanted to do anyway in the 1st place this is what it is love sickness in the 1st place to begin with something I've never really truly experienced but I have now experience for the 1st time.
As I see that I also have a good influence on him even though I've been a bit of a bithat's. I have been good towards him in ways that are very just Interesting to know spiritually as if he was able to make a full recovery from his cancer and other things like that.
And because of him I'm able to get away from the coffee more and more every day which is good because I despise the d*** stuff to begin with.
Coffee might taste good but it causes a lot of Problems when you're on medication so I'd rather just quit the coffee and stay with the relationship. Anyways I've never felt this kind of need before to change for the better. For someone else and myself as well. Usually I try to change for my own ASS and it doesn't really work.
But because he believes in me 1/2 the stuff that I try to do periods like the Arthur theme song Thea heart listen to the beat listen to the street kinda saying.....
I shouldn't say that he does believe in half the things I say believe in most of the stuff I do most being 99% of the stuff I do in the beginning. Which is my music art and also my writing as well as anything else that I wanna pursue in life. He finds that important for me.
He even wants me to be a psychologist because he believes that I can be stronger than I am mentally than I think I'd give myself credit to. Which is pretty good to begin with
I'm actually starting to appreciate the relationship as it is because I'm not on the coffee as much and I will not be on coffee for a long time to begin with because it's not very good influence for my brain and my medication other words my behaviors.
When I talk to him I feel like my heart is gonna have a heart attack but in a good way but it's the only way that my heart can say well that's love in the 1st place kind of thing. So I just accept the fact that my heart skips a beach whenever I see him on video chat.
Would I do anything for him yes I would do anything for him and only for him. Other than maybe the workers at the group home I might bend over for them sometimes but other than that it's all him.
I never felt this kind of love before towards someone else that's a human being. That I would do anything for them that is classy enough. But not going to cause me any Strife in the beginning or end of the relationship.
When I go and talk to him I find hes very positive about me when I should be giving myself more credit about my P TSD overcoming and also other things that I have done that I should have been more kinder to myself towards.
I still remember going to the theater to go see Batman and the workers saying that you've conquered your PTSD unless Something else has happened again you will not get P TSD again. Which is good I feel like that was real but now I hear this from him as well that I have been doing very well and stuff and that I'm not as bulliesh to myself. And to be honest with you I actually feel like I have been doing a lot better since I've been talking to him and being friends and boyfriend or girlfriend with them. This is something that is very rare in a relationship with me. It is very exotic because I've never had this kind of thing where he did respect and accept and appreciate me for who I am in the 1st place and be proud of who I am.