Waking up in the morning

Waking up in the morning is a queen bee for me as I have to wake up and it's very hard to wake up for me it's almost like an exorcism for me.   This is the time when I get right or is it blow very badly as well as I can't really think straight sometimes because I'm still trying to wake up. It's very hard on me to wake up in the morning not because I don't want to face today or she was going to happen but because it's just a pain in the ass for me, if you know what I mean.
I am how exactly happy as I have been in shit for the past while because of something I forgot I posted some idiot had to mention that to me in a very negative tone and I did not like that something I don't like to wake up to.  And it's very annoying these people that I have to deal with from time to time saying what and what not to post and stuff like that it's really annoying and very aggravating on the last time very Agro at the very thought of this right now.
The are two nazi workers and own of them is named niki, not giving last names the other one was some other also hole.   Hate these juffs, haters.  Niki has been sent to torture me as if the car driving on the phone every morning. I'm just saying what I'm thinking about the morning Hillary and she comes up in the morning and drives me completely bonkers. I can't stand her very much I wish I can tell my boyfriend that she's a pain in my ass.    Niki is the biggest juff of them all.  juff is juggalo mean asshole.  
Other things work in the morning is that I just rather call sleep instead of deal with other people I've also had to deal with people trying to flirt with me that I had a blog constantly and get rid of and so annoying to you sleep over just now driving me nuts I want to try to flirt with you and other things with that I want to know your damn well In relationship to begin with.
Sometimes it's very hard to see what the morning asked to bring because it's so boring again with the morning boring sounds like it rhymes but it does because exactly is what it is that begin with nothing really much fun until the afternoon, and then we'll see what happens there that's why basically I base my day on his the morning as a pile of shit.
Are you probably guess I have ADHD and I probably don't want to deal with the morning boredom morning hours trying to wake up in time to see what the day is going to bring a very aggravating for me to deal with the morning. I'm not saying that because I'm depressed I'm just saying that because it's a fact the morning is not fun for me because it's really hard for me to wake up in the morning.
I tried to talk to my boyfriend but soon lost interest in talking because there was nothing very much to talk about it was the beginning of the day and I was just going to annoy me even more to find something to talk about it was just gonna be one of those days.
I may have some ideas for what to do in the morning but they're not very interesting. Where is life is more interesting in the  mid day or the The actual time that's very boring in the mornings to deal with having to talk about breakfast or talk about something that's not really yet ready to be happening. It's very annoying and seeing what the activities are for the day is it for me because I don't know what is going on.
All I can do is watch cobra Kai every morning and hope for the best in the afternoon used in the afternoon is a lot better than the morning because the morning I just don't do very much and it's very boring to begin with. As I said morning bro I'm just boring and away kind of what it means like it's boring.
Is very hard not to get aggravated in the daytime particularly in the morning because it's very aggravating to wake up and have to start a day again something I despise doing is waking up and not doing anything at all. Where is day program when you need it.
Even after that is perfect because the morning is there a boring as well it's very not interesting to see what happens in the morning I'd rather just trying to read a book for Triad was too damn quiet for me if you ask me there is such a thing as too damn tired and I don't like being too quiet instead I try to be allowed to enjoy my life with her hang stagnant and not do anything at all for half the day particularly the morning is driving me nuts.
I would do anything for the morning to be over with so I could just go on with my day the morning is like sludging through very slow molasses and it's very annoying for me because you're saying that's not that far for me in the morning. Sometimes it is found some time is it is in this case today it wasn't one of the best days of my life.   I'd like to be able to talk to people and be able to chat people up not gust online but also just to talk to people and to say what I want to say without being bored out of my skull. I do think of my boyfriend but I do think that the morning is like a black hole that'll suck it in and make it really bored and it's not really fun to be in the morning.
I woke up with my injury from one hour a baby singing like a son of a bitch as if it was a choir of muscles muscles tend to make you pay for what you want to do in life. Something I sound very hard you really hard way I had pulled my back out the other day trying to get from the library back to my house I was very traumatic.  Just trying to find something to do in the morning.   Yeahs it's that bad the mornings.