Chapter 2

So this is chapter 2, again I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar errors!
I hope you enjoy!
Again I do not own any of the following sketches!
—————————————————

Third person pov
Neteyam, kiri, tuk, and Lo'ak woke up pretty early to start learning the way of the waters, the four siblings started walking around the village to find two specific na'vi's. They couldn't find the two heirs after twenty minutes of looking around so they decided to go look at the beach shore to try their luck there and sure enough the two heirs were there with someone else between the two heirs, Ao'Nung looked annoyed while the other two seemed to be laughing or smiling.

Neteyam's pov
Me, kiri, Lo'ak, and tuk looked everywhere in the village to look for Tsireya and Ao'nung but they were nowhere to be seen, so we tried our luck and look for them on the beach shore and yea, there they were standing there probably waiting for us. "We're sorry that we're late, we couldn't find you guys since neither of you guys told us where we should've met for the lessons." I looked back and forth between the two heirs when I said that "Oh! No no, it's our fault that we didn't let you guys know where we were going to teach you!" Tsireya looked at me and my three other siblings with a small sad expression but also a happy one.

"Oh this is Tuk, Lo'ak, Kiri, and I'm Neteyam." I pointed at my three siblings and at myself while I introduced them and me to the two heirs and the funny looking guy that's in between them.

"Well you already know my name which is Tsireya, my brother Ao'nung, and Rotxo!" I looked at each one of the Metkayina kids but as I looked at Ao'nung I saw that he was staring at me with a disapproving expression or even a disgusted one. What's his problem.

I looked away from Ao'nung as I continued to listen to what Tsireya had to say, "So just for today we're going to swim around so me, Ao'nung, and Rotxo can see where you are at the moment with your form underwater or when you dive into the water" I looked at the clear water with a relaxed face. I'm going to have a fun day.

The two siblings and Ao'nung's friend dove into the clear water. After two minutes, Kiri and Tuk jumped right in without hesitation while squealing high pitched, then me and Lo'ak jumped in.

The Metkayina kids were already at the sea floor, waiting for us to follow them. My siblings and I swam towards them while being mesmerized by the colorful life that flow through the water. After one or two minutes had past, me, Lo'ak, and Tuk went up for air, leaving the three Metkayina kids at the bottom. Me and my two siblings gasped for air, we took a minute to gather air and dove back down the meet up with the other three.

Still mesmerized by the sea creatures and the corals all around that I didn't notice that Tsireya tried to communicate with me and my siblings. Me and Lo'ak looked at each confused before noticing that we were running out of oxygen but before we went up I pointed towards the surface to signal the three teal na'vis that we were going up for air.

"Bro, I couldn't hold my breath any longer I swear I was about to pass out!" Lo'ak exclaimed, "Same! How can they still be down there for that long?" I said while wiping my eyelids, before I could go back down I saw the three teal Metkayina kid's swimming towards us. "Are you okay?" Tsireya asked with a worried look, "Slow down, you're going too fast.." Tuk sadly said while wiping her eyes slowly, "Don't worry, we will teach you how to swim a little faster or even to stay underwater longer" Tsireya looked as if she was annoyed with us but soon she smiled.

The whole group got separated into three groups so it would be easier to learn. Tsireya with Lo'ak, Kiri with Rotxo, and finally, me with Ao'nung. Tuk got tired so she decided she would go back to our pod. "Breathe from down here not up here." Ao'nung looked rather irritated with this whole teaching thing, "Right, sorry.." I focused on breathing where Ao'nung pointed out to, "You're so doing it wrong, skxawng." He puts one of his hand on my chest while the other goes down to my stomach, what is this man doing. No words were spoken while Ao'nung was making sure I was doing a proper job on my breathing lesson. "Why is your heart beating fast?" Ao'nung looked up at me with confused eyes, "What are talking about? My heart rate is perfectly fine.." I kind of got annoyed by this, "It's not 'perfectly fine' it's literally beating faster." He took his hand off my chest, I exhaled heavily not noticing how long I was holding my breath in. "I think that's all for today, half breed." He got up and looked straight ahead, "Uhm..ok then." I got up as well, still confused on what had happened. Whatever I'll just go check on my other siblings.

Ao'nung's pov
That skxawng is going to drown in the water sooner or later I swear to eywa.

I looked up to see my mother laughing with my father, "Ah, Ao'nung! How did training go with the sully kids?" My father's voice sounded curious when those words left his mouth, "It went..um..good..? I don't know father. They are horrible in our waters." I completely ignored the stares my father gave me, "Ao'nung, they are new to this whole...how should I put this..they're new to this environment, be patient with them." I tried my best not to say anything else that would upset my father.

"I will try my best, father." My father is rather scary, he may be even scarier if you go against his wishes. "You left me, ao." I turned around to see my sister trying to make an angry face, "You look like a pufferfish..." I tried to hold in my laughter when I blurted out those words.

"Well you look!..you.." My sister took awhile to even think of a comeback so I just walked away from her. I could hear her sigh, skxawng.

Yea, no. I'm not going to be patient with those freaks. They have demon blood. I will never respect them. They're just a bunch of freaks that are slow...

"Ao!" I get pulled out of my thoughts by my younger sister. "What do you want, Reya." I get annoyed by her sometimes, I cant even think for two minutes without her interrupting them. "Mother called us for dinner, come on!" She pulled on my arm as in a way for me to hurry up but instead of hurrying up, I slowed down my pace to annoy her, "Ao'nung pick up your pace, my eywa!" She kept pulling my arm like she used to when we were younger.

"Tsireya! Ao'nung! What's taking you guys so long to get here?!" I could hear my mother's anger in her voice, "Look at what you've done! You've made her angry now." "Yea yea, come on little pufferfish." I rustled her hair when I walked straight to my mother. "Ao'nung, tell me, how was your day." It didn't really sound like a question more like it sounded like a demand. "Well mother..um..it was quite good..like I described earlier with father, the sully kids are horrible in our waters..it was rather frustrating teaching them." A short silence fell between us, "I could tell by the tone of your voice, don't worry Ao'nung, you're doing your best" "Thank you, mother."

After dinner, I took a little walk to clear my head from all the training with the sully kids.

"Oh..hello, Ao'nung" I was stunned at the sudden voice behind me, I turned around and I saw Neteyam. "Hi..Neteyam.." there was an awkward silence.

"What are you doing out here?" I looked at him up and down as in a way of judging him, "Just walking to clear my mind a little bit." I didn't want to talk to him since he is related to demons and rather annoying. "Listen, about the other night. You shouldn't judge someone just the way they look, and I do not appreciate you calling my siblings freaks." He sounded serious with those words but do I care? No.

"I don't care, it's true. They're freaks..they will never truly be na'vi." I mean, was I wrong? They're freaks! "Ao'nung, they're not freaks! How many times do I have to say it?! You should understand that!" I widened my eyes at that, "Hey! Don't you dare shout at me! I'm just saying things that are true!!" I was furious, how dare he talk to me like that!

Neteyam's pov
What is wrong with Ao'nung?! My siblings are not freaks! Oh I'm so frustrated with him.

I got out of my thoughts when I saw him stomp away, probably going back to his marui. How dare he. I hate him with all my being.

—————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this part of the fanfic! I'll make another chapter in a few hours, or I'll just update whenever!
This one is a little bit shorter than the first one but I think it's alright
1,595 words🙏