Doc sees my ex and protects me from him

Doc'spov: Tryn and I were waitin for Billy and the others and We both noticed that her Ex Izaya was around town goin towards the store where Billy was and I saw her get scared and I moved my horse towards hers and wrapped one of my arms around her waist and stared at Izaya and made him get uncomfortable and he immediately left the spot where he was and ran off and I yelled for Billy and he ran out and jumped onto his horse and chased Izaya all the way to our house and fought him Trynity was chasing him and cryin and of course she was bareback Trigger understood her anger and ran as fast as lightin and made there with her before we even made it there she was yellin for Billy and he came out all bloody by the time I got there she already had him on Trigger's back and was on her way to Mr.Tunstall for help we just followed her and I ended up being next to her and calmly talking to her and she was just as pissed at Izaya as much as we all were and we made to Mr.Tunstall's place and he doctored Nilly up real good and I stayed with Tryn and Billy while Billy was healing up and she stayed with him unless he asked her to go to town to get him some stuff that he may have needed and to take care of Trigger cause he was extremely worried about her she spent time with Trigger in his pasture and she would draw him and run with him.