Chapter one ⚙

Jack J's pov

As I walked through the hallway of this sucky ass school I see all the kids running around greeting each other. I on the other hand see no one I want to greet... Oh wait! There's Sammy! "Sammy!" He looks over at me and backed away from the guy he was pinning against the locker and walked over to me "Johnson! How you feeling since... You know jack left"

"Oh.. I'm sad but he left all of us not just me Sammy.. He left to go to Nash's group.... Cause he's with Nash now."

"I know man, don't worry we'll be fine"

I look over at the guy at the locker and he gives a small smile "Sammy, who's that? The latest victim?" He laughs and walks with me to him and gives him a small pat on the ass then he walks away "his name is Kenny, he's quite the animal"

"Oh Jesus Sammy.." The bell rings and we run to our class, I'm with Sammy in every class so this should be easy!

We get to the class door and walk in... We come face to face with Nash and his group... Which consists of cameron Dallas, Nash Grier himself, Jack gilinsky, Taylor caniff. "Well well look who it is, Jack Johnson.. The school slut! So tell me, how about today we go behind the school and let me have that sweet ass of yours" Taylor says

"Taylor fuck off! You better stay away from him" Sammy screams at him

"Now now boys calm down" the teacher says, I look at Sammy and smile then sit down... Taylor walks to me and sits saying "I'll get you Johnson... Sammy can't always be with you everywhere you go"

I gulp and look at the board.

What he meant when he called me the school slut was... A year ago... I was very very angry when Jack first left so I didn't know what to do... Whoever gave me attention I paid them for it. I know pretty pathetic paying someone like that who gave me attention...

Through the whole class Sammy made sure Taylor stayed away and at the end the bell rang meaning break time then lunch... This is gonna be a bumpy ride i will tell you that.👇🏼

So how was the first chapter!?