Chapter five ⚙

Jack J's pov ⚙

"Sammy did you invite them!?" I said as I pushed him into the kitchen

"No I didn't JJ! someone must've told them there was a party here"
I walk out the kitchen to the living room and I get stopped by Kenny

"JJ where is Sammy?" I point to the kitchen and he walks into the kitchen... I see more people arrive and i sit on the couch in the far corner by the window.. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look and see Cameron... I flinch cause I think he's gonna hit me, "hey jack.. I'm not gonna hurt you"

"What do you want?"

"I just want to see what's up? You look down?"

I sigh and stand "you know what, I am down. I am upset. I am depressed. Cause of your group! Cause of Nash taking Away my best friend! Someone I loved more than I loved myself! I want to die! But do you think I want to leave Sammy! The one person who shows love for me!" Everyone looks at me and Cameron tries to touch me but I run upstairs... I see Sammy following me and I slam the door shut

"JJ open the door right now" I open the door and Sammy walks in and grabs me "JJ, your not serious about the dying thing are you?" I cry into his chest and scream.

"I want to Sammy. I want to die"

"Don't say that JJ, please don't say that"

He gets up and pulls me up with him and pulls me into a embrace "Jack.. Things will get better I promise. And if they don't I'll make them better" I pull away and he walks out the door. I sit down on the bed and look out the window, I hear the door open and walks in someone I didn't expect to see.. Jack.

"What do you want Jack?"

"JJ... I'm sorry.. I love Nash... So you understand right?"

"Oh I understand. Just leave Jack, I got Sammy."
He walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder but I stand and go to the door and open it. He walks out but before he does, he looks at me and gives a small smile, the smile that always reassured me everything would be fine. That it's not the end of the World. But I'm not stupid.