Chapter thirtyy four ↠

Sammy's pov

"Shit!" I scream as my stomach does another flip, i get up and run to the bathroom again puking out the contents from my stomach into the toilet. It's night time and I feel so alone.. Even though JJ and Cameron are here I feel alone... I'm sick. Sad. Alone. I hate my life! I get up and walk back to bed and throw my clothes off, getting sweatpants and boxers. I go to the bathroom and turn the shower on, I get in when the Temperature is right. I get under the hot water running down my back... Maybe I should go to the doctors tomorrow to see if there is a serious problem with me.

I feel everything come rushing back to me right now, sadness, hate, anger.. The tears start rushing and I lean against the wall, I wail out and scream pounding my fist against the wall. I hear the door open and I shut my mouth... "Samuel?" Cameron's in here...

"I'm fine.."

"No your not"

He opens the Curtain and turns the water off. He gets a towel and grabs me putting me in it "come on Samuel"

He brings me to my bed, I let my towel off and he helps me put my boxers on and my sweats... I know it's weird..

"Samuel, what you just had was a breakdown."

"I know that... I'm going to the doctors tomorrow, will you go?"

"Sure"👇🏼👇🏼

So how was it?