Chapter thirty three ↠

Jack J's pov

I hear Sammy run to the toilet and I run to check on him but Cameron's already beat me to it.... Well then. I look at Sammy and he looks up at cam while Cameron passes him a cup of water drink to make himself feel better.. I know saying this is weird but.. Cameron looks at him like wow.. I think Cameron likes him? No
Loves him by the way he looks at him Like that... He sits on the floor and rubs Sammy's back. Sammy should really go to doctors!

I walk to the kitchen and sit down, Cameron comes out and gets something from the cuboard. "Cameron?" He looks at me and says

"What's up?"

" why you staying here for him? I thought that you thought Sammy was a tool"

"Hey my mind got changed.."

"How? Do you love him?"

"JJ! Really? What a question.."
He turns around quickly and runs to the bathroom where Sammy is, he hands him a bowl of something. I walk to the bathroom and say "Sammy! Your going to the doctors soon whether you like it or not"

"Fine" he pukes in the toilet again and stands up but with the support of Cameron standing there.. "JJ Cameron's staying the night" I just nod and walk to the kitchen... I pick up a book and read the first lines but then suddenly I hear a scream. What the hell!?

I run to Sammy's room and Cameron's standing there over Sammy "he fell! He fell! I let him fall! I'm horrible! I'm a horrible person! He's bleeding! JJ!" I just stand there shocked cause Sammy is bleeding.. Cameron's taking his shirt off and wrapping it around Sammy's arm... Oh shit he does got some muscles... Woah. Cameron inspects Sammy's arm, "I'll put a bandage around it, you'll be okay Samuel"
Okay I'll tell you right now.. Something's going on with Cameron...👇🏼

How was it!?