Յ. 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔄𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔄 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯

"Johnny, I know you never listen to me but this time I'm being serious," Janette grabbed Johnny's shoulder and shook him "you've got to listen to me to not die!"

    "Relax" He pushes her hands away "I know what I'm doing"

"We are in a castle surrounded by monster because you thought it was a good idea to follow a human torch" She pauses "That turn out to be zombies"

"You didn't oppose"    

Janette breathes sharply.

"Hey" Markus said behind her, scaring them and making them jump away "What are you doing here?"

Markus narrowed his eyes at Johnny who had pushed Janette behind him, but smiled once she moved from behind him and cleared her throat. Markus thought it was cute how she acted.

"I thought you were planning."

"I never caught your name." Janette evades the topic of the party planning.

"My name's Markus." He smiled at her.

"Markus?" Johnny moved to his side "That's a pretty neat name"

"Yeah, my mom picked it. So, are you going to tell me your name?" His eyes travel from Johnny to Janette, although he has more curiosity about the girl's name.

"Me? My name? Good question." Johnny scratches his head "Well, obviously, I'm Frankenstein."

"No, you're not." He laughs, as if he had said a joke "Frankenstein is my uncle over there, the gentleman hugging Zombie Mozart."

"Right. Of course, he's your uncle. Well, see, I'm not "the" Frankenstein. I'm his cousin... Johnnystein?"

Janette massages her head, her brother doesn't know how to act during stressful situations.

"Johnnystein?" He looks at him for a second but shakes his head and turns to Janette, getting closer "And yours?"

"My name is Janette" There was no reason to create a false name, she thought.

"Hey, Markus!"

Johnny and Janette scream as they step right out of the opening. Frank spots them and threateningly advances toward them, but Dracula gets in his way.

"Who is that?" Frankenstein asked, pointing at Johnny and Janette.

"Are these monsters gonna kill us?" Johnny whispers to Dracula.

"Not as long as they think you're monsters." He answers.

"Huh? That's kinda racist." Janette bit her lip, trying hard not to laugh.

"We'll talk later."

Johnny moves and imitates Frankenstein.

"Johnny?" Janette tries to grab his jacket "What are you doing?"

"Is... Is he making fun of me?"

"No, no! Of course not, because he's..." Janette stops her brother, trying to think of what she should say to calm Frankenstein.

"He's your cousin, Johnnystein." Markus answers, he sat on the stairs leading to the small stage in the room.

"Yes, yes, yes!' Dracula agreed.

"I don't have any cousins."

"No, no, you do. He's your 6th cousin; 3 times removed."

"On your right arm side."