Volume 1 episode 1: why me? (Part 1)

(I do not own these two properties. Dante and devil may cry are owned by Capcom and RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth. Please go support the original and new owners and creaters. I do nor own any of the images, song's, or videos in this story.)

========================================================================================================================================

3rd person POV

We see a normal little part of normal little vale when we see three people walking down the street.

Ruby: oh I hope the new issue is in.

Yang: ruby slow down.

Dante: why am I not surprised. We should just let ruby go on her own. She is 17. She can handle herself.

Yang: Dante don't try and get out of this. We don't get to spend that much time with you so you have to come. Now hurry up we need to catch up to ruby.

Dante sighs and walk with yang to the store ruby likes to go to. Once they got outside they are surprised to see ruby going flying out the window while kicking a guy through the window.

Yang: what the-

Dante: Fuck!

They see many other guys looking like the kicked guy walked out only to be followed by someone dante has some trouble history with.

Roman: well long time no see red.

Ruby: this is the first time we met.

Roman: not you. (Points at Dante) I'm talking about him.

Dante: god damn it. Why won't just stay down.

Roman: we have some unfinished business.

Dante: let's get it done.

Yang went to go help ruby while Roman started to shot at dante who Dodgers and block many of the shots with his sword.

Roman: come on dante! We have been through this many times and it always ends with me getting away!

Dante starts to back his way closer to Roman with each shot Roman sends his way. Once Roman noticed that yang and ruby where about to finish up fighting his men while Dante was about to get close to him so Roman sets off a smoke bomb allowing Roman to get to the top of a building somehow really fast.

Dante: (look around until he see Roman getting to the top of a building) how the hell did he get to the top of there?!

Ruby: come on let's stop him from getting away!

Dante and yang follow her up to the building and stop when he stops at the edge of the building.

Dante: ok ass hole stop this now.... And.... I might not kick your ass.... To hard.

Roman: you just don't know when to quit.

Ruby: nope.

Roman: well then this is where it ends.

A ship then fly's up into view to everyone and Dante was just tired with all of this.

Dante: why does this have to happen to me?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Anime opening go!

(I do not own this video, the music in this video, the images in this video, the game/universe in this video, or the characters in this video at all)

========================================================================================================================================

(I do not own these two properties. Dante and devil may cry are owned by Capcom and RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth. Please go support the original and new owners and creaters. I do nor own any of the images, song's, or videos in this story.)