Three| Doctor

DIANA

I'm definitely drunk and definitely about to make some dumb decisions. I entered that state of being wasted where I don't give a single fuck if I look like a hooker or not and also I realised that tomorrow I will most definitely end up with killer headache and some guy or maybe a girl in my bed. We don't judge here if it's a girl or a guy cause we are not homophobic and we are definitely gender neutral towards sleeping with someone.

I sat at the bar drinking my probably twentieth martini of the night. I lost count at three. My head was spinning and my filter was long gone. One older man was flirting with me, chuckling at my bluntness of calling him an idiot even if I meant it but who cares, definitely not him and absolutely not me. He finally finished his monologue about how much money he has while I was just smiling at him thinking about how unattractive he is.

One of his senior friends called him over. He wanted to take me with him but I came up with half assed excuse on how I can't go with him cause I called myself a taxi even if I knew how I knew I'm not  leaving this casino anytime soon. Half of my drinks were bought by some random guys that were so innocently trying to get me to bed and probably make themself cum and then let me be to finish myself off in a bathroom. Nothing new to me to be honest.

After few minutes of waiting for my non existent taxi, I stood up from my chair and walked into ladies bathroom. Alcohol makes you dehydrated and makes you piss as if you were a fountain. I walked into luxurious bathroom and made my way to one of the stalls there. After I was done with everything I washed my hands and looked into mirror that was laminated with gold. I looked hot but I felt like shit. One part of me, probably the sober one was thinking about going home and lay down there and the other one wanted to stay here and bleach my head with alcohol and dumb decisions.

I closed my eyes and then opened them again, opening my purse. I pulled out a red lipstick and applied it to my lips. I may be walking like an idiot but I still slay with makeup. After finishing few touch ups I walked towards the bathroom door but I heard screaming and then gunshots. I quickly opened the door getting my pepper spray out of my bag. It won't help me but I don't have my gun with me. Yes I do have a gun, safety first of course but I'm a idiot and left it home. Fuck.

I do know how to fight but I don't fucking know how I will fight an armed person. My dad was in military and didn't want his girls to be clueless, at least not me. Not after what happened to me so he made me go on lessons. A self defence ones and then learned me how to do with knives and guns. I don't even know how the fuck I ended up as a doctor with skills of a fucking trained by military killer but who cares. I was trained but still I wanted to save people even if I knew I was insane enough to kill I have it in genes.

I started to walk against wall the pepper spray in my hand ready to fight in fucking heels cause those are very practical for fights. My mind was now sober as adrenaline started to pump in my veins. I heard a bang which made me jump but I kept on going. Suddenly a hand grabbed my forearm making me stumble back into that someone's chest. I didn't scream but I fought as that person covered my mouth, it was a man. I hit him with my elbow with full force into his stomach, he fell to the ground and as I was about to kick him he grabbed my leg and looked up at me.

Dark eyes were staring into mine as the man slowly raised his finger to his lips telling me to shut the hell up. He was glaring at me, man why the fuck are you glaring at me when you're the one that put a hand over my mouth with a surprise attack. I glared back at him making him look annoyed, what the fuck is his problem. He rolled his eyes as he stood up and grabbed my arm making me follow him. He was limping on one leg which I notice just now. Maybe that's why he looks as if someone shat into his cereal...-wait I'm a doctor I should help him. Fuck.

"Are you okay?" I asked him in hushed voice just to receive a grunt from him. Well fuck you too. He was leading me into some room or office or something. I wasn't sure if his intentions were good or bad yet I just went on with it. My gut was telling me that his intentions were good but at the same time the voice in the back of my head was whispering that he will only bring troubles into my life but still my instincts told me to believe him and don't be a pussy. Today is about bad decisions.

He dragged me into office and closed the door behind him. "Who the fuck brings into gun fight a fucking pepper spray?" he asked me as he turned towards me. Rude fuck. Why the fuck does he care? The urge to say your mom was big but I bit into my tongue. "Cause I don't just go around especially into casino with guns and knives one me." I snapped back at him, now irritated. He was hot but he was also a snappy bitch and that frustrated me.

"Well you should." He started to pace around office holding his thigh. "Are you sure you don't want any help with that leg?" I asked him again, I was frustrated, yes but at the same time I wanted to help him. "What are you a doctor or something?" He asked me with sass and I swear to god I will slap him.

"In a matter of fact, yes I'm. Now stop being petty bitch and sit the fuck down so I can look at it." I said with same sass not really caring if I sounded rude or not. "Listen to me sweetheart, stop talking to me like you're somehow more then me understand?" He said to me in threatening voice as he got closer to me, now looking right into my eyes. Darkness shadowed his eyes as he looked down at my lips.

"I will stop talking to you like that, once you will stop." I said as I put my hands into fists at my sides. He only grunted as he made his way towards one chair where he sat down, he then opened a drawer and pulled out a first aid kit. He leaned his head back, revealing his strong jawline and tattooed neck making me lustfully look at it.

Get it together Diana.

I said to myself as I made my way towards him. I kneeled down next to him as I looked at his thigh. I couldn't see shit cause it was dark that's why I turned on a little light that was on table, shinning it on a wound. Someone cut him with a knife, how lovely. The cut wasn't deep but it was there so it definitely needed some cleaning.

I didn't know how to get to it since his pants were too tight for me to clean it. Without a word he stood up and took them off making me blush. The heat spread down my whole neck and then body as I saw his a little bit of his length through his boxers. Fuck me dude, definitely bigger then my ex. I quickly looked to the side as he sat down. "No need to be embarrassed sweetheart." He said in deep voice and just now I noticed a small hint of accent. What was it?

Spanish? Italian?

I wasn't sure but it was definitely attractive. I quickly got to work. Trying not to look at his evident V line that could be now seen as his dress shirt rolled up a little or his veiny, tattooed hands that were resting on his stomach.

I cleaned the cut and then patched it up with some bandage I found. "Done?" He asked me as I started to clean up the things that I used. "Yes." I said as he stood up and got back into his pants, fuck. He went towards a closet, when he opened it. There were guns, knives. What the fuck is this? Some Mafia or what?

"If you tell anyone about this I will hunt you down and every person you ever spoken to." He said in cold in cold voice as I nodded. "Got it?" He asked me looking at me through his shoulder. "Yes." I said now more confidently.

"Good, now. Do you know how to handle a gun?"

An: sorry for inactivity but I didn't really have motivation to write lately I only had lots of ideas which I wrote down but I was on writers block for this book but I'm back now at least I think so...anyways love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm <33