Eight| Who Are You?

-DAMIANO-

A slap landed on my face. I cant say I didn't expect it but she had some strength. Perfect. "What?" she asked me, frowning at me. "I won't repeat myself." I said calmly, it was dickish and I was fully aware of that but I'm an asshole and I won't sugar cote myself for others. "What the fuck makes you think I would agree to something like that?" she asked me in low tone, it sounded dangerous and I liked it. "Because if you won't I will make you." Angelica would kill me if she would hear me right now. "Listen to me asshole, do I look dumb to you?" Diana asked me with fury in her eyes. "No you look extremely smart that's why you're perfect for this." I said slowly walking towards her, gripping her chin between my fingers.

"You're smart, you're beautiful and you're strong. I couldn't imagine anyone better for this job." I said moving her face around. She looked as if she hated me, the fire in her eyes was almost burning me but she looked so beautiful I couldn't care less. Yes I needed her for my master plan, yes it was stupid to want specially her after knowing her for few hours but I couldn't stop thinking about anyone who was better for this. She was innocent enough for this but bold enough to shoot anyone in her way. I looked into her background.

Her father was in military after serving in Mafia for long years. She probably didn't know this and I needed to dig deep to know this myself. Her father worked for my father, I knew the name was somehow familiar even if before it sounded different before. His original name wasn't Divanshi, it was Bianci but after walking away from Mafia life after he fell in love he changed his name for his wife, Diana's mother was partially Indian so that's why her last name was Indian . Her father was still working for Mafia behind but he didn't involve himself too much. Him and my father were and still are good friends but Diana doesn't need to know that for now.

"Go to hell." Diana said as her eyes were piercing though mine. Her eyes were beautiful. "I was already there but the demons were too scared of me. Now pack your things and come with me. If not it will get messy." I said as I let go of her chin. "You have five minutes." I said as I slowly approached the door to her office. I opened the door and then closed them behind me and then I leaned my back against wall.

My phone started to ring in pocket so I pulled it out. "Sorella?" I asked as I picked up the phone. "Damiano." My sister said on the other side of the phone. "Yes?" I asked as I heard Angel yelling in background. "Can you please come in here?" Angelica asked me as she giggled about something. "Of course I can. Just tell me when I will be there." I said as I checked my watch, five minutes were almost up, I hope she won't try to pull out any stunt. "Can you come in here in like 2 hours?" She asked me and I replied with short yes and then apology that I need to go. I hung up and then opened the door.

The door slammed behind me as Diana was nowhere to be found. I felt a cold barrel against back of me neck, I slowly put my hands up as I felt it slowly digging into my skin. "Who are you?" I heard Diana ask me. "The Devil himself sweetheart." I said in low tone as I turned around twisting the gun out of her hand and then throwing it away, I was surprised when the gun didn't shoot. Interesting. I pressed her body against wall as I put both of her hands behind her back. One of my hands was holding her hands in place while the other one was holding her neck. "I was raised to never do anything bad to woman, so stop resisting." I whispered into her ear, my little threat was supposedly empty for her since I could feel her heal digging into my foot seconds after I said it.

The distraction made me loosen the grip on her hands as she twisted out of my hold kicking me into my stomach, knocking my breath out. I managed to block her another blow that was meant to be into my face, she is strong. In few seconds I found myself lying on ground as she kicked into my feet making me fall to the ground. She straddled my lap as she took a little knife that fell out of my pocket into her hand. "I asked you. Who. Are. You." She said to me slowly as she looked at me with pure hatred and I just smiled. "Why are you crying sweetheart?" I said with chuckled as I cradled her cheek in my hand as I could see her eyes turning glossy, she is so beautiful. Diana looked away from me, slipping her face out of my hand. "Stop playing with me and tell me who the fuck you are and what the fuck you what." She said to me and I swear I could feel the rage out of her.

"I'm Damiano, Damiano De Luca. First born son of Lorenzo De Luca." I said as I saw her face slowly morph into horror. She let go of the knife. "Speechless darling? Now what if we finally stop all these games and you will just come with me, hm?" I asked as she sat frozen on my lap. I slowly pulled my upper half of the body up and looked into her eyes, my hand swept across her cheek as one silent tear escaped her eye. "Don't worry sweetheart I won't hurt you, now come with me." I said to her sweetly as she took a shaky breath in. "You're a monster." She whispered. "I'm many things tesoro." I said as I helped her stand up, after that she was silent as she took her bag and I took her coat, she slowly followed me out of her office and then the hospital itself into my car.

She sat as far as possible from me but I didn't mind, this is only a stunt after all. I don't need her nor I want her to love me or like me, all I need is a easy target for everyone else while I will plot my revenge but she doesn't need to know that. However beautiful and charming she is I won't let her be my real weakness. I cannot allow that.

A/N: so yeah she is still updating woooow, I'm sorry for almost no updates at all. But lately I didn't have time due to work, laziness, no will to live nor write and before summer break because of school, plus my mind is thinking about everything else just not plot of my books and I'm sorry for that.

I hope you liked this chapter, for the first time in my life I'm writing a true enemies to lovers with at first kind of toxic relationship.

I love you all and I hope I will see y'all in a week not in almost two months like now<3