Author's Note

Hi! I'm back again after ghosting you guys for I don't know how many long mwehehe. How are you guys? I hope everything's okay and I hope you guys enjoyed the Christmas and New Year! Now that back to school na tayo and I know a lot of us are tired and bombarded with so many school works right now but take some rest, okay? We can do this!

So I am back again with another story, this time, I know what I am doing na. So when I decided to continue “Burnt Skies” I read the chapters and it was cringe, it's not organized and so many grammatical errors. So instead of continuing Burnt Skies, I will write a new story and this is, I guess, will be the start that I will write story with its song title.

I just want to clarify some things. I want to clarify to everyone who's reading this now, that this is not a GL. Lgbtq GL, I can't really put this into words. If i claim this as a GL story, then the characters are neither lesbian or bisexual, since my story has a straight couples then this is not a GL. My story just focuses with the main characters of this story.

So IF my story blows up, and you want to post this on tiktok or in any other social media, then refrain from using the hashtag or don't put GL on hashtags as much as possible. (e.g, #wattpadgl, #wattpadglrecommendation) But, you can put WLW (woman loving woman).

That's all thank you! Read this with comprehension ;)

Stay tuned for updates.

So now, I welcome you, “Everything Has Changed”.

- Atreus