1 - BEGIN

Now playing: Glimpse Of Us- Joji❝ Said I'm fine and said I moved on

Said I'm fine and said I moved on

I'm only here passing time in her arms

Hoping I'll find, a glimpse of us.

October? ??, ????

Jungkook felt a cold breeze sweep over his body and caused a shiver to run down his spine. His head was throbbing, and his limbs were too heavy to lift.

He felt like shit.

As the thought crossed his mind, Jungkook shifted his position. He was still dazed, his ears ringing as he tried his best to wake himself up.

Surely he hadn't drunk that much last night, right? His head said otherwise though causing the young male to groan. As Jungkook slowly sat up, he placed a hand on the cold floor.

He didn't recall his room having hardwood, he was almost sure it was carpet.

"Jungkook?.. Hello? Are you okayyyyy? Earth to Jungkook," A faint but familiar voice spoke followed by the sound of snapping.

Hearing the other's voice, Jungkook's eyes shot wide open, his mouth slightly agape as he stared at the older male.

It was Jimin.

But how is that possible? Jungkook thought to himself, he hadn't seen the other since the wedding.

Confused, the younger male glanced around the room, taking in the surroundings properly.

Hardwood floors, long mirrors, and "Take you down" by Chris Brown playing through the speakers.

This was the studio where he and Jimin used to dance together.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was seeing, his mind feeling as if it were going to combust at any second.

"Hey, you don't look too good. Do you want me to go get you some water?"

The question had snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts temporarily, his gaze flickering back to the male in front of him. He still couldn't believe that it was Jimin standing before him. His eyes trickled down the smaller male's body, taking in his features in case he'd never see them again.

The blonde hair matted to his forehead, his plump pink lips, the sweat glistening on top of the other's exposed biceps.

He was mesmerizing...

Subconsciously he reached out and raised his hand, feeling warmth as his fingers grazed Jimin's cheeks. The older male gave him a flustered look in response, and Jungkook noticed the subtle red tinge that made its way across Jimin's skin.