2 -SLIDE

Now playing: Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

We found each other

I helped you out of a broken place.

You gave me comfort

But falling for you was my mistake.

October 18th, 2017

"And I officially hate math again," Jungkook groaned out, falling back against his chair. His action caused the booth they were studying in to shake a bit from the impact, and Jimin let out a small chuckle at his comment.

"Come on, it can't be that bad," the older male said, rolling his eyes as Jungkook dramatically pretended to faint in his chair.

"I think I'm gonna fail," Jungkook murmured, stretching his arms high above his head until his joints let out a satisfying pop.

"You might if you keep playing Clash Royal on your phone during lectures," Jimin hummed with a teasing smirk, rolling his chair closer to Jungkook's.

Their seats collided with one another, a small 'clunk' being heard as Jimin settled next to Jungkook, "Here, Hyung will help you.~" The older male sang out, grabbing the pencil that had been thrown across the table earlier.

Jimin had always been very bright.

Ever since high school, Jimin had been top of his class, and if that wasn't already enough, he had also run the dance and basketball club, all while being the student council president. Jimin was the perfect student, he was outgoing, kind, and helpful (Not to mention super attractive as well).

That being said, Jungkook often wondered how they ended up being friends. He wouldn't say that he was a troublemaker but, he definitely wouldn't have considered himself an ideal student.

Jungkook had always been a bit reserved, and it's not that he didn't care about his grades but, he never went out of his way to study for the courses he didn't find interesting.

So it had always surprised people when they found out that the pair of complete opposites were best friends.

"Hey, am I tutoring a wall right now?" Jimin asked, snapping his fingers a few times in front of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook blinked, shaking his head in response to the older male's question.

"Then what was the last thing I said to you? Hm?" Jimin questioned, tilting his head slightly as he tapped the end of the pencil against Jungkook's notebook.

"Uhm, something about numbers?" he answered, offering the other a sheepish smile.

Jimin let a small sigh escape his lips as he heard the words leave Jungkook's mouth.

"What am I going to do with you?" The older male asked, glancing up at the younger for a moment before pointing at what he had written on the paper.

"This formula," Jimin explained, "is what will help you through all this." he circled a few more things on the page before continuing, "As long as you know where to input the numbers it'll always give you the right answer, here try it out."

The older male nudged the notebook over towards the younger, and Jungkook could only groan as he picked up the pencil attempting to apply Jimin's advice to his homework.