Chapter 4: Revenge.

(Just got the motivation to continue so I hope you enjoy it.)

(Y/n)'s POV

(Btw I timeskipped most of the Helluva Boss Pilot because my stupid brain can't remember shit from it but don't worry I'll keep in the ending to the episode.)

So after most of the meeting and me just standing around while they talk and Blitz said that Loona is sensitive I decided to speak up.

(Y/n): I can tell by all this that yall arr definitely family just like my old crew in the living world and as for what you said earlier about her little guy when I look at how cute she is I highly doubt she would do something like all that.

Loona blushed at what I said since I complimented her on her looks.

Moxxie: wha-

Blitzø: Oh about your old crew. They are still alive and completely disgraced your name and legacy.

(Y/n): ......what?

Blitzø: Uhh yeah and the Congress Member Biden completely disgraced you aswell.

The floor under my cracked just by hearing that alerting them all and letting them know how pissed I was as they also heard wolf's in the distance howling.

Eddie: You guys are-

Before he could even finish what he was saying I pulled out my crowbar that kinda looks like the one joker uses but more demonic as I used it to decapitate the kid and making the others go silent.

(Y/n): Never liked kids. Now as for what you said Blitz I have a request.

Blitzø: Uhh yes?

(Y/n): Allow me to go to the living world and tell me where my old crew is and I shall pay you extra.

Blitzø: Deal!

Moxxie: Wha- but sir how do we know he won't get caught?

(Y/n): I have a human form genius.

Moxxie: Huh?!

(Y/n): There is alot you don't know about me shorty. Also don't worry about how I will let you know when I'm done. Your number is already in my hell phone.

Blitzø: Alrighty! Loonie can you open a portal to the living world sweetie?

Loona: Umm sure.

She pulled out the book and read a spell as a portal opens and I walk through then went to my human form.

(That's Cadavers human form but you can look however you wish)

(Y/n): Now to find all those assholes.

After searching for about probably 2 hours I finally found a newspaper that talks about them and where they are now.

(Y/n): So let me get this straight, those assholes abandoned their old ways to work for Biden?