ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴇ ⬫︎︎ A Daughter of Consequence ⬫︎︎

UNDER EDITING ♡

There were two different parts of this world

There were the muggles - humans or ' non-magic folk '- and there were the otherworldly ones - wizards, witches, and whatever you thought were pure myths existed on the side that was buried, hidden if you will.

There was a very thin line between the two worlds, and there were people who dedicated their lives to protecting it.

Both sides have their history, both tragic and depressing. Both are full of war and death, with innocent blood spilled by a ruler's hand. Unlogical solutions oversaw famine, sickness, and depression.

Y/N Granger was born with a Muggle father, but her mother was a witch. The two met when they were younger, during the summer before her mother went into her first year of Hogwarts.

They loved each other from that moment to her mother's last breath.

They had their history, and even Dinah understood it, no matter how much she loves her husband.

Evelyn Hyacinth and Philip Granger were much more than lovers, more than two people destined to meet. They were the definition of soulmates.

In Y/N's opinion at least.

Unfortunately, sometimes even soulmates can never make it. Sometimes they can be too late.

Y/N didn't know much about love, but she knew it was powerful enough to make someone crazy. Maybe that was why her mother was killed.

She could never tell you what truly happened, the night Evelyn died. She had to go on her father's word, who was told very little by her mother.

Once upon a time ago, there was a girl who was bestowed with abilities, just like Y/N, that the world couldn't handle.

The girl was considered one of 'the gifted', but the power she held was too strong and it scared the people that were unlike her.

So they came up with a different solution, a curse.

To keep any like her from being born.

Catching the ball she threw in the air, her fingers tightening around it, she felt heat blossom through her chest. Her jaw clenched as her nails dug into the rubber.

Y/N wasn't supposed to make it. She was going to die before she even made it to birth.

But she didn't, somehow she survived.

A child of an affair, the girl who outlived her death, was forbidden in both worlds. But it was solely one that would react dangerously to her existence.

The wizarding world was strict with its rules, and well - she broke them just by existing.

So they could never know.