ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴇ ⬫︎︎ Welcome to Hogwarts ⬫︎︎

UNDER EDITING ♡

Whenever Harry thought about returning to Hogwarts, missing the train and stealing Mr

Whenever Harry thought about returning to Hogwarts, missing the train and stealing Mr. Weasley's car was not how he thought it would happen, but, he could now check flying cars off the strange things he's discovered in the wizarding world.

Ron tightened his grip on the steering wheel as the car shook dangerously and Harry did his best to pretend that if the car broke down, they wouldn't plummet to their deaths.

He'd be lying if he said a part of him didn't find this exciting, maybe that made him sick, but after almost getting thrown out, his grip on the door dangerously loose, his excitement died down and mixed with his nerves.

Below them, somewhere, was Hogwarts Express, full of children eagerly waiting for their return, or first glance, at Hogwarts. Where Hermione Granger sat, probably worried or furious about their absence.

Though Hermione wasn't the Granger that was the topic of conversation.

"You've been going on about this since Diagon Alley, Harry - we have more important things going on here."

Harry glanced out the window before giving Ron a look, his shoulders tense.

"Somethings just off about this whole thing," he paused and furrowed his eyebrows, "My scar only ever hurt when I was around Professor Quill last year, and he was connected to Vold - er sorry, You-Know-Who, and now...."

Harry gently pressed the tips of his fingers to his forehead, thinking about the girl who seemed to trigger a dull ache right where his famous lightning imperfection lay. Y/N Granger was a name he knew well, it fell from Hermione's mouth more times than he could count.

It was quite clear that her opinion of her little sister was unpretty with the complaints that she threw at the girl they never met. Harry never gave it thought, he was used to family members trashing each other, but now he wondered if they shouldn't have taken Hermione's warnings so lightly.

Ron pressed his lips together and grabbed a toffee, enclosing it with his fingers.

"Is it the same? The pain? Do you think she has a connection to him?"

Harry instantly shook his head as something tightened in his chest.

"No. No, it barely even hurts, it's uncomfortable almost - closer to a slight headache."

"And you said you felt it at the train station, was she even there?"

Harry just hummed in confirmation, feeling his cheeks warm at the memory. Her stare was warm and curious that day, something he felt strangely embarrassed about taking note of before she looked away when he caught her.

He almost forgot all about it until he went to Diagon Alley and felt the ache under his bangs once again, the same one from Kings Cross, and saw her with a fluffy, silver cat - if he remembered correctly, she was holding it at Kings Cross as well.