3-🔞Intense Night🔞

Author POV

"Ah! Ah! I can't feel my legs Jungkook!" Jimin moaned as he was shoved to the wall face first.

Then Jungkook behind grabbing his binded hands which he tied with his tie and his other hand on Jimin's pelvis rocking him back and forth on his dick.

Since he was shorter his feet dangled in the air and he knew his hips must be bruised to how tight Jungkook was holding it, two packs of used condoms on the floor they were on the third.

"Don't worry I'll fix that" Jungkook whispered on his neck decorating it with his teeth.

He sat back on the edge of the bed and Jimin sat back first on his dick now his feet were completely suspended in air but he wasn't using them.

Now his ass is going to be the one to go numb as Jungkook held onto the binded hands and gripped Jimin's waist to bounce him like a rag doll on his dick.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh fuck I feel you so deep!" Jimin moaned loudly feeling his prostate about to get pierced. It hit the right spot so many times that Jimin's dick was spurting his cum like a fountain.

Jungkook loved seeing it he would take his dick to jerk it off to make him cum harder. Jimin knew this was the start of an intense night with this man and if he knew alot more is yet to come.

His neck and shoulders were bruised with hickies, His lips swollen as they kept getting kissed and his jaw dripping drool to the sloppy non stop kissing.

Jungkook had cum inside the condom but he kept thrusting like a beast, it ripped and he didn't want to stop for nothing the tight hole was squeezing his dick too good.

"Ngh! Jungkook!" Jimin moaned loud in the kiss he was feeling so much pleasure he couldn't even think.

This is a hot sex session and desire was burning vividly between them.For the first time in so long Jimin wasliking this sex with this man it made him feel pleasure not just doing for money.

He knows sometimes he has disgusting men's hands on his body people he don't like and he has to fake he's feeling it but not this time. A sexy rich man fuckiing him like this with such passion and desire really had him turned the fuck on.

Then Jungkook was just lost in the good feeling on his dick he's fucked with countless people he is a bad playboy billionaire but he's only picked a chosen few of men to fuck with.

As he's always with girls but his tune might change as what he's fucking now he's enjoying too much.

A rare piece of ass with a unique curvy body and a gorgeous beautiful face to go with it he thinks it's the perfect combo and no wonder this man is a high profile escort.

Who wouldn't want to have him or worship his body, He wanted to mark every piece of it and it's not a lie he would want to keep this man more than the weekend but Jimin ain't going to accept.

He has university which is important and it's mainly why he's doing all this.

"Jungkook if you keep on I'll pass out!" Jimin moaned weakly his body is not used to this non stop sex or cumming so many times repeatedly.

"Dont worry baby I got something to wake you up real fast!"

Jimin didn't have time to think about anything his mouth got claimed and he couldn't move, Jungkook grabbed his waist and his tied hands bouncing him on his dick without pause.

He screamed as his sensitive prostate got abused and he couldn't feel his asscheeks anymore, his waist was getting gripped so tightly he couldn't even breathe.

No Jungkook didn't stop he took Jimin putting him face down on the ledge of the bed, took off his ripped used condom and put another one. He thrusted his dick back in while holding on Jimin's curvy bruised waist, Jungkook's hands were marked already.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck wait I can't anymore!"

"Yes you can baby you said I could do whatever I want remember that's what you said now you must abide by our deal!" Jungkook growled breathlessly fucking Jimin even harder.

His skin on his ass rippled as his hole got pounded in with the thick swelling cock. Jungkook was too horny and it's because he sniffs coke from time to time and it has his adrenaline pumped up so it affects his dick too.

It just wants to keep cumming and cumming without stopping it's a side effect of the drugs but he goes wild and out only the weekends. As in the week he has an important buisness event and underground meetings as he does fund the war him and Namjoon.

They are neutral they take no sides because both sides by them guns to fight with each other.

So in this buisness lots of people make crazy money they are all bought and they shut the fuck up but sometimes sneaky rats try to crawl in to get them and brains are blown out before they even near them.

They have done it too with women and their last breathes were very bad ones.

So Jimin is not thinking about this at all and he sees when he made the deal he didn't know what he was gettinghimself into all he saw was the big amount he's going to get paid but can his body endure one night?

He'll try to see because right now he's on the edge of going limp,

"Jungkook i wont be any good to you if you fuck me until I can't walk!" Jimin screamed trying to put some sense into him to see if he could survive.

He knew Jungkook was in some type of trance as he didn't react but he growled and thrusted so fiercely he fucked Jimin's cum out making him scream and flinch.

He filled his ass up inside with what he thought was the condom but actually that was ripped to shreds a long time ago. He did a couple of hard thrusts grunting as his dick released the last drops of his cum inside.

He took a deep breathe brushing his sweaty hair back and letting Jimin'shands go, He fell on the bed exhausted and every part of his body was trembling.

"Ah! My ass!"

"Baby that's nothing there's lots more coming I stopped because we have to get going" Jungkook smirked going to Jimin on the bed. He took out a little bag with a white substance and Jimin knew immediately it was cocaine.

With the pain he had he didn't think about it twice he sniffed two lines so his body could feel relief.

"Easy baby this pure! Don't mistake it with the bullshit they sell in the streets!"

Oh yeah Jimin felt it immediately he was wide awake like a shot of caffeine through his veins.

"Wow that's strong! I think that'senough!" Jimin announced trying to move but his body still ached.

"While that works come on I'll help you take a shower" Jungkook announced taking him in his arms and he started to giggle.

"I've never had such a huge dick inside me!"

Jungkook chuckled he just might like seeing Jimin high but just for him as he knows he's going to get horny again he's counting on it. In the shower Jimin's body started to feel light and his ass numb for real with a real good mood.

This weekend is going to have an impact on his life on Jin's too as he's another who's trying to stand on both his feet, to getting fucked almost lifeless too.

Though they have buisness in other places and they must get to it with their pretty escorts by their sides.

Now next stop the yacht and to the private islands where Jimin's body isn't going to be prepared for what's coming next.

As this weekend he'll get to know just why he's getting payed a crazy amount of money because no one can handle Jeon Jungkook's crazy sex drive but Jimin made a deal he ain't going to back up for nothing.

The thing Is can his body handle it what's to come and is money so important he'll figure it out.