13-🔞Defiance🔞

Author POV

Jimin just sat distracted with a faraway look as he ate his food, he doesn't want to belong to this crazy man. How could he escape from this one, it's not alot of things to think about, it's either a yes or no and obviously its big no from his part.

Jungkook sat down satisfied with himself that he's going to have the pretty escort one way or the other. It's the way he deals with the things he wants however he's about encounter a defiant Jimin, who's not going to give into the threat.

Jimin just thought about talking to Taemin and just banning this crazy guy for life, there's also security in case someone gets in stalker mode they could report them and put a restraining order.

Like that he can't have any information about his escort dealings or does he know the whole chaos that's going to erupt this weekend.

"I need a week to decide, so give me until Friday and I'll have my things packed and done with while I do preparations" Jimin lied being completely confident he could erase this man from his life, like he was a mark on paper.

"I can give a week but if you dare think of ditching me I'll find you and take you with me in bad terms, it's your choice"

Jimin gulped nervously hoping this was all a joke and Jungkook just wanted to keep him on edge so he would be submissive towards him.

"Uh sure but don't be on my ass all week! I need space to breathe and take my desicion!!" Jimin huffed hoping by that time he'll forgotten about him but that's highly unlikely.

"Ok then it's settled" Jungkook smiled mischievously taking Jimin's hand to kiss it. He swatted it away glaring knowing full well all this just smells like trouble.

"Ah! Don't be feisty or I'll fuck you until you can't move anymore!' Jungkook warned with a determined gleam in his eye.

"Noo! Give my body a break I just got restored!" Jimin protested kinda nervous, as it's obvious this crazy can dominate his body easily.

He thought to stay cool and submissive until he leaves this place, so he's not held up for another day in this forsaken island.

"Then be nice! You wouldn't want our relationship to start on the wrong side?" Jungkook grinned making Jimin roll his eyes about to shout, however he bit his lip before the outburst.

"Yes...." Jimin spit out the word just thinking that he's going to have loads of money to spend and new clothes when he erases this man from his life.

Good things to come Jimin thought once he's back in Korea or so he thinks. He's completely unaware his life is about to be anything but normal.

"Good! Now let's eat our food and enjoy our night, I do plan on fucking you all night so there's no way, you escaping from that!"

"I need that body alot until I have it again in a couple of days however this time it will be mine permanently for no one to touch" Jungkook finished saying then smirked making Jimin get flushed red like a tomato to being called someone's property.

It's the thing he hates the most, yet soon he'll find out, it's not a choice and the decision to ghost Jungkook out will be a disastrous one for his former carefree life.

"Keep dreaming....." Jimin mumbled to himself yet it was too clear to hear.

"What you said?" Jungkook asked getting up from his seat to stand in front of Jimin to stare down on him.

"I said....OK!!...whatever you say!" Jimin lied not wanting to look at the piercing glare he was getting that maybe Jungkook did hear clearly.

"I hope you don't doubt me that I will dare do everything I just said" Jungkook threatened as he caressed kind of roughly, Jimin's chin to look up towards him.