Chapter 3 - Regina's Daughter

{Charlotte's POV}
"Charlotte, quick! Wake up, it's time for school!" Mum shouts. I hop quickly out of bed. "It's cool mum, I can just use magic to get to school!" I say calmly. She sighs and say "Yes, because magic is the answer to everything!" She laughs and pats me on the head. "Bye, mum!" I say happily and slowly transport to school. I sit outside and wait for Shy to arrive. She's always late. Sometimes she doesn't come in because it's a full moon. "Hey, Charlotte!" Henry says happily. Henry is kind of my brother, like mum adopted him so he is basically my adoptive brother. He mostly lives with his real mum now though. The school bus has clearly arrived, since Henry is here. "Hey, Henry, was Shy on that bus?" I ask him. He shakes his head and runs off. Sighing, I make my way into class.
*after school*
"I can't believe Shy didn't show up!" I exclaim. I decide to go round to hers, to make sure she's okay. "Hey, Ruby! Is Shy in?" I ask Ruby as I enter Granny's. "No, she went out with Rosie!" Ruby replies happily. "Who the hell is Rosie?" I ask myself, and walk out of granny's. I spot Shy rushing towards me. "Sorry Charlotte!" She says and hugs me. I gently hug her back. "So who's this Rosie person?" I ask her curiously. She shuffles her feet. "I thought she was just some girl who got lost, but it turns out, according to mum, she's Belle's daughter!" I look at her in disbelief. "She's been missing for about eleven years!" I yell. Shy drags me into Granny's, and leads me up to her room. "I think she might be looking for her family!" She whispers. I say "what can we do?" She pauses and says "I don't know. Mum thinks she can stay with us but I think she isn't very happy here!" We sit puzzling for a while, and then suddenly, I jump up. "I have an idea!" I yell excitedly. She hushes me, and I apologise and sit down. "We can trick her into meeting her parents, and then hopefully she can life with them again!" I say happily. Shy beams at me. "You really are a genius, Charlotte!"