Chapter 8 - Tight Lines

{Henry's POV}
"Rosie?" Shy shouts, as we look for Rosie. Charlotte climbs a tree and looks around. "She's not here!" She yells. I shiver. Where has she gone? Shy uses her scents to try and track her. "Wait, I'm getting something!" She yells and rushes off. I grab Charlotte's arm and rush after Shy. "Over there!" Charlotte yells, and points. Sitting by the river, Rosie washes her face. Tears stream down her top, and she gulps every now and then. Charlotte is about to rush to her but I grab her and stop her. "Don't, it'll scare her!" I whisper and she grunts. I slowly walk towards Rosie, as Shy and Charlotte tiptoe behind me. "Rosie," I begin. "Go away!" She yells, and suddenly bright light bursts out of her hands, knocking me back. I hit the ground. I can't see anything. I can't move. Help.
{Rosie's POV}
"What have I done?" I say, and cry into my hands. I watch as Charlotte checks for Henry's pulse. She shakes her head and I scream in agony. I've killed him. I killed the person I love most. Shy puts her arm around me but I push her off. "I'm a monster, Shy!" I yell, and rush off. I replay the moment in my head. He was coming towards me. I panicked. I killed him. I have powers. Emma will never forgive me. Regina might even kill me. "Rosie! Come back!" Charlotte yells.
{Henry's POV}
I can hear voices. Charlotte's voice. They think I'm dead. I don't know, I think I'm just knocked out. I try to tell them but I can't. I can't move. I feel myself being lifted into an ambulance. "He's breathing!" A man says. I feel a hand on my head. "It's gonna be okay Henry!" Mum. Emma. Regina must be here too. I can hear Rosie crying. I want to tell her it's okay, but I can't. No matter how hard I try I can't...