Chapter 5 - Moonlight

{Henry's POV}
"Charlotte, for the last time! You can't stay over at Shy's! It's A School Night!" Regina shouts. I sigh. Emma's out with Hook so I'm staying with my other mum. "Get to bed, Henry!" She says to me, and I hug her and run upstairs. I shut my bedroom door and put a jacket on. I climb out of my window and rush down the wall. I'm not running away, I just need some air. I decide to go to the lake in the forest. There at least I can clean my mind. I check that no one is looking, then sprint towards the woods. When I arrive, I climb onto a high tree branch and sit watching the moon gleam.
{Rosie's POV}
I trudge towards the forest. I can't stay, my dad, well, Harry, will be worried. He may not be my real dad, but he loves me, and I guess I love him too. I understand that my parents gave me up for a reason, but I don't feel that I am ready to meet them again just yet. I come to the river, and take my shoes off. I dip my toes in the lake and giggle in the cold. I here movement from the tree behind me, and decide to climb it. I blindly stand on a high branch. Suddenly, someone bumps into me. I scream. "Sorry!" A voice says and grabs me to keep me stable.
{Henry's POV}
I look into her eyes. They gleam in the moonlight. "Hi, I'm Rosie." She mumbles. "Henry" I mutter. I hold onto her arms for a few moments, then let go and look down awkwardly. "Urm, I should go," I say, but she grabs my arm. "No! I mean, urm, I don't really like the dark." She blushes. She suddenly slips. I grab her hands and pull her up. She lays in my arms and giggles. The moonlight shines on her face. "You're beautiful" I say absent-mindedly. She kisses me on the cheek and I blush. She stands up and takes my hands in a dance-like position. I smile and we sway from side to side. "You know, this is a bit corny" she says, and I laugh. I feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside. "I was going to go back to New York," she says, and my heart sinks into my boots. "You know, you don't have to go, you could stay here with me" I whisper in her ear. She smiles. "I would like that a lot!" She replies, and kisses me.