30.

on the longer side and pretty boring (+ unedited) with an important note @ the end :)

1:35 am

felix couldn't sleep.

in fact, he had been trying for almost two hours now. and yet even the mere idea of sleep was unreachable.

first came a crushing headache, the painful squeezing type pressure that had his eyes glazing over with unshed tears. then it was waves of nausea, the want to get rid of everything in his stomach, organs included.

and his mouth was uncomfortably dry, as though he hadn't had a sip of anything in years let alone a big cup of water just an hour ago. and yet he could only accept his fate. it was his fault after all.

what had he been thinking? to go and drink carelessly when he didn't even find the taste of alcohol appealing. he knew better and yet he allowed his emotions to weigh his decisions.

he had spent too much time mauling over what went wrong, how he could've fixed it. and why for the second time in his life were the severed ties of an important relationship loose threads between his fingers.

it hurt him sure. deep down in his heart, it felt like a small puncture wound that may never stop bleeding. but felix felt like a terrible person because it didn't hurt the way he thought it would—the way that he hoped it would. that faint relief that washed over him was sour, bitter even. he hurt for jaehyun as his friend and nothing more.

".." pushing his thoughts away in hopes to stop making himself feel even worse felix sat up with a low groan, his dry tongue peeking past his sore lips to wet them.

carefully climbing out of the bed and trying his best to ignore the wave of nausea that washed over him once more felix swallowed harshly as he left his and seungmins shared room. jesus.

the trip to the kitchen was short, only the faintest thuds of felixs sock covered feet meeting the floor to accompany him on his way through the silent dorm.

pushing the white door open just enough for himself to fit through felix slipped into the kitchen quietly, brows knitting together as his eyes widened a tad.

freezing just as felix had minho slowly pulled the spoon from between his plump lips, his other hand placing his cup of yogurt down on the kitchen island.

"what are you doing up?" minho asked in a hushed tone, the alertness on his face melting away slowly.

"i could ask you the same thing." felix murmured once he had collected himself, the faint illusion of a smile making its way to minhos face.

"i was hungry." the man said with a shrug, fingers tapping the side of the yogurt cup "this was the quietest option."

"hm. i don't feel well, i was coming to get something to drink." smiling awkwardly felix crossed his arms over his chest.

"do you want me to make you something? seungmin has some tea in the cabinet." minho offered pointing to said cabinet, his gaze curious although there was a hint of worry behind his dark irises.

"you don't have to. i was going to get some water-"

"it was a yes or no question love."